Application for Trusted player

• Hello, i am ogz. In real life my name is Ognjen. I am from Serbia, to be more exact from Novi Sad (you may know city because of music festival "Exit").
    At the moment I am 19 years old, and i am still in school. The reason i am applying for trusted and not member is that i have a lot of work in school, and i would not be active in ts. I am very active on ktk server on Saturday and Sunday.I have my final test on 1.7.2014. and then i am going to start specialization in Business Information Technology. Maybe after that test i will try to apply for member and to be more active. The reason i am applying for trusted is to help ktk server stay clean of cheaters and other players that insult and break rules.
    I started playing COD long time ago. Cod is the best game i have ever played, especially cod 2. If we talk about cod 4, Kill the king is the best mod i have ever played on. When i was starting my idols were Mr.Jerry, Yellow Bannana, Quiz. Unfortunately they do not play that often now. I have played other games like cs(had my own server but not for long), hitman, battlefield, arma, gta...
    The reason i chose 3xP are people and friends that are in comuniti.
    My xf: ogzlook
    Thank you very much for reading this, feel free to ask questions!
    OGZ ^^

• Hey ogz.

Trusted player is not a rank you can apply for. Admins decide who they think would fit good for the role and ask them if they want to be trusted.
    But actually, I think you would fit for trusted, so I'm going to set you (even though I'm disappointed I've never been one of your idols :D )

See you!

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.