Beiträge von Shyne

Yes ur right, i agree that he is a good guy, and he CAN be mature for his age, but the point is that he left, and it would set a bad example for the clan and will make people think that someone can just leave and come back whenever they feel like it. I feel like what he did was disloyal to the clan and so do other members. We can agree that he is a good guy, but what he did was immature and disloyal.

I want to see him rejoin, but i want him to mature a little first. I dont like the idea of someone joining who can't appreciate us. I say make him wait a few months, show that he wants to join, and then we decide the course of action. Make him work for it :)

I agree with borrow. I say no for now, because ur actions shown that. I believe u should wait, because ur first entry was an acception. U shown that ur not mature enough yet. I believe with time and playing again and proving u are mature enough to join, they will decide whether or not to let u back in. Just be cool and wait :)

Sorry but -1 from me. I still love u tho panda :) no harsh feelings :(

Yes panda, sadly it is my black and white friend :( he said ur entrance was an acception the first time and he isnt doing it again for you. This is him saying no in a nice way. I wish he would let u back in though :( im sorry man.

Ive seen this guy on a lot before, and he kinda annoys me when i was on, asking me to kick people who shoot him when he activates the traps as activator, then doing it himself. Asking me to ban people who he considers trolls, asking all sorts of ridiculous stuff then getting mad and telling me im a bad admin (im not even an admin -.- ).
    So!! He IS DEFINITELY just an admin hunter.

-1 from me

Ive played with him, he is a good guy. Never have many problems with him. But u gotta lighten up when someone trolls you back :3 i approve on a trial member, see what he is like and how he handles his membership.
    Skalli we all joke around and troll from time to time, he doest do anything bad, just out of good fun. We all do it...

+1 from me good luck bro

I agree with skalli about the age thing, but he is a good guy, he is really nice and really easy to ge along with. We could use more members like him. He enforces the rules, i have never had problems with him. And a lot of the community likes him.
    +1 from me (still that age tho :P)

Good luck bro :thumbsup_1:

I am sorry for annoying you and stuff lol. I was just always told that I needed to ask you a lot or you would forget. lol, I don't know, and I am very sorry. but I can definitely fix all of the bad parts :) thanks for giving me a chance :D

Lol im not judging u, i have seen u on quite a bit, my name used to be Dreams. I met u a while back, i remember u. But a lot of people dont remember me xD. I play a LOT too. Im not judging you. Im usually on the hardcore server sometimes too. So, i understand if u dont remember me, but i spend 90% of my gaming time on the deathrun server.

I live like 8-9 hours from where most of the admin live, so its natural that a lot of u guys don't see me on. when im on, most of u are eating dinner, or in bed lol. cuz when im on, its like 2 am in Germany. but I can assure u, im on A LOT!!! almost daily. panda I know, u live in the us too. but I rarely see u on as well lol. and im sure ur on just as much as me. idk how I manage to dodge u, but any of the other admin like kronik, ufaced, and others can vouch that im on deathrun a LOT.

Hello all, you all already known me :) I am raiv. I am a trusted member. and I have been trusted for a LOOOOOOOONG time now. I would very much like to join your clan. I am ALWAYS on the deathrun and hardcore servers, pretty much 24/7. I tried applying a while back but the applications were closed. so here I am now :) I am 17 years old, my birthday was September the 5th and I have been a member of xDim, TeamTerra, TK, eVo', and Serantion Empire. I have never been kicked from any clan EVER!! I simply left because they all disbanded or became inactive. I play ALL the Call of Duty games except for call of duty 1,2, and 3. Thank you and have a great day!

The faked 3xP tag was when I was messing around with Mirko and panda. u can ask them, it was when fr33g !t was on the server, and me and panda were just messing with him, and u can ask buster, #removed, kronik, ufaced, or a lot of the other members, im on Deathrun almost daily. I am from America so that might be why u guys don't see me. but as for the faked 3xP tag, I was messing with mirko. and as for the panda name, I was messing with panda when he told me I should choose a different name, so I changed it to PANDAonPC to mess with him because that's what his name used to be before he joined 3xP.

no panda what I mean was, u didn't tell me to change my name to urs or his. Mirko was on the server, and I was talking to him in teamspeak, and me and him were joking around, and I said hey mirko watch this, and changed my name to 3xP. then changed it right back IMMEDIATELY, and then when u were on the server (completely different day) we were joking around, and u were asking whats a raiv, and I then I said idk, what do u think of this name, and I changed my name to urs. and u were like :O and said change it!!! so I changed it back to raiv. I was joking with u, and mirko. but on different days. lol. anyway im sorry, it was just a bad joke. it wont happen again guys. it was a long time ago. im really sorry.