Beiträge von Shyne

im down :) im no longer admin or mod on any servers since i stepped down from my admin position when they changed it from factions to kit pvp. SOOOOO im down for a minecraft server. i play it just as much as call of duty, if not even more lol... i can be on it daily lol

You have to read the rules before you apply bro. If your not approved by an admin in teamspeak before you apply, you're automatically rejected and ur app is deleted.
    As i said, read the rules next time :/ sorry bro.

Definitely put forth a LOT of effort there. Ive never talked to him, really nice application with no eye cancer. Sounds mature.

+1 from shyne :) although, we still have to wait for admin decisions. Good luck!!

I like this guy, i have played with him a little bit every now and then. He seems pretty chill, and easy to get along with. I look forward to seeing you in the clan

+1 from me.

good luck

I have never seen him on before, ive never talked to him, so i cant really give an opinion, im on the deathrun servers 80% of the time, and the other 20% is hardcore. I have never seen you on before and ur application is rediculously short. Try to give some more info about yourself for me please.

Until i know you better -1 from me :( sorry bro

Ive seen him on a few times lol. He is a chill guy, i like him. Never seen him in ts before tho. But in game, he is pretty laid back. Respectful, and a nice guy, not bad at deathrun, but not the best, he is respectful and easy to get along with.

He seems nice so +1 from me :)

Good luck bro :)

I think that just because he tried a second time in the same week under a different name (thinking we wouldnt notice) should be an automatic no entry it would have been different if u said u changed ur name in the application or gave us a heads up. Also stating that this is ur second attempt. Also being part of another clan is a no. Thats against the rules dude :/ sorry

-1 my final decision.

Ah! Now i see what u meam, okay. I retract that comment. My bad.

Edit: still u need to tell us u changed ur name because we will treat this as as a different person.

Edit 2: grammar mistakes

So, add it in that this is a second application on a differet account, because people were giving some hate on the other one... We need to know what other people thought sinnbad. And they wont know its you unless u tell them seeing as how u made a whole new account for this instead of just starting a new thread.... -.-

Edit: -1 from me for an attempt at being sneaky because thats how i see this new account. An attempt to try to be sneaky by not telling us this is a second thread. He change his original thread to tell us but he didnt tell us about this new account OR the username of it.

Its not just that, its sho#removed ur immaturity by:
    1. Lieing about ur age.
    2. Leaving the clan over petty arguements
    3. The way u talked to clan admins
    4. U have had many opportunities and u threw them all away when u left and did what u did.
    5. Many other reasons that im not gonna go into detail about.

Im sorry, this is just my opinion, but i say we should let him grow up (in age AND mature a bit) before we decide on letting him back in.
    This is just my opinion. I love panda but it will set a bad example if we gave him this opportunity and not do it for other people. Like i said, im just a member so my opinion probably doesnt matter that much, but thats how i feel.

I understand what ur saying #removed and i kinda agree with u, but to just rage quit without giving anyone a heads up, thats what we're calling immature. Thats why i said earlier that he is mature in some aspects and really immature in others. I say no because of the fact he rage quit. But i can go both ways this, he is a cool guy, and i love playing with him. But if he is gonna rage quit like that, he would do it again. Thats my opinion, and im prolly gonna get hate on this. But thats my opinion.