Beiträge von IHDI

Hi and welcome back everyone :D

I just want to say thank you to mirko for his work. :biggrin_1:
    Its awesome that the Server are back and we can play 24/7 :p
    Thats all from me, cya all.

Greetz HD

Hi everyone.

Ufaced, SWIFT, Kronik, aPo_0, Surreal and me, we are almost at the same time online, thats why we see her more than other Members in game.
    UFaced: This is for you my friend :D
    Ahahahaha Wipeot :p

Bye

Edit: Wipeout* :D

Hey 2cute.

I really play alot with her the last 2 weeks, on DR and KtK.
    Its fun to play with her, she is honest, friendly to other players and kind.
    She try to help where she can.
    I really would like to see her in the Clan as an Member.
    I wish you goodl luck 2cute.
    So +1 from me :D

Bye and have a great day

Hey guys, i give the last key away :sad_1:
    You can ask LeExpert, maybe he has an Key left for you :biggrin_1:

So have a nice day.

Hi everyone.

I still have 1 Arma 3 Alpha lite key, its my last 1, so hurry up :thumbsup_1:

Borrow kannst auch deutsch an mich schreiben, hab es blos in englisch geschrieben damit ich jedem eine Chance geben kann :D

Have a nice day or evening, cya.

Hello everyone.

First of all, if this is not allowed, then please delete this Topic, otherwise,
    keep reading and enjoy.
    :smile_1:

I really like to play on the 3xP Server and i just want to say thanks.
    Its a small gift from me for you. I have 3 Arma 3 Light "keys" and i just want to send it to you. :thumbsup_1:

"Arma 3 Alpha Lite (without Multiplayer) is similar to the regular Arma 3 Alpha Lie in terms of content.
    People can access Arma 3 Alpha Lite for free, but will require an ‘invite’ to do so.
    These invites can be obtained via people who have purchased the regular Arma 3 Alpha."
    Arma 3 Lite will end in June 18, 2013.

If you want an invite, just send me a quick private message with your Steam Name.
    I will add you and send the gift to you.

If there are no "keys" left, i will write a message here.

Have a nice day.
    Greetz

Auch ich der neuling möchte danke sagen.
    Nicht nur an einzelne von euch, sondern an die komplette 3xP Community.
    Ihr hab super Admins/Member auf euren Servern, es macht ein riesen fun darauf zu zocken und ich kann meine "sucht befriedigen" :thumbsup_1:
    Und noch ein danke Xsjado das er mich so freundlich aufgenommen hat. Kenne ihn zwar nicht persönlich, ist aber ein super Kerl :thumbup_1:
    Also nochmal danke an euch alle. Schön tag euch noch.

Gruss HD

Sometime Minecraft but not often. Most of my time i play CoD 4, 3xp Dr, Nuketown and Promod Server of course :tongue_1:
    Dont forget the good old CoD 2, really awesome game :w00t_1:
    And in the end, games like BBC 2, DayZ and now ARMA 3 ^^
    Greetz

Hey everyone. Im not long in your Community but i play a lot Dr and Nuketown.
    Marzy is a nice guy and we can trust him, hes honest and its fun to play with him.
    +1 from me
    hope u made it Marzy, good luck.