Beiträge von Expert

Hello Deathrunners,

What if each weapon had different camos to choose from, and could be unlocked through specific achievements?

I think this would spicen up the mod and possibly attract more attention toward our deathrun server and 3xP' servers in general.

I think it'd be neat to be able to customize your favorite gun with a variety of skins. How about we update some of the sprays as well.

I'm slowly learning how to script .gsc with C++ from the teachings of a good friend. I will try my best to develop a "create a class" plugin with customizable skins. As I am still new to scripting, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out if this idea and/or tell me if this is even possible.

What do you guys think about this idea? Please comment any ideas that come to mind as I am trying my absolute best to improve the deathrun experience.

Expert

I've thought this through and I believe it is best to continue the exclusion of this rule.

The rule of respect would cause dismay and mayhem whenever a jumper would cut another jumper's position, causing trusted/members to continuously warn, kick, tb/ban, for a circuitous result. Isn't passing the obstacles and traps as fast as possible to reach the end rooms first the real reason for deathrun?

For example, if a new runner is repetitively beaten by more experienced players who reach the rooms first, they would never get to experience the fun and accomplishment of finishing the map and entering the end room.

It is completely up to the player and his or her actions. I don't want to come to conclusions too hastily and I understand if others think differently. Please leave your opinion^^

Expert

are you serious? I'm giving you ONE chance to greatly improve your app. Just look at the other 'accepted' trusted apps, it is evident that you put little to no effort in this application. If not fixed it will be #denied for obvious reasons.

Hello Guys,

How do you feel about bringing this rule back? I personally enjoy having this rule; however, some people do not want to respect turn and trusted players/members will have to continuously use commands to kill/kick/tb/ban players who do not respect.

How do you guys feel about this rule?
    Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Expert

#accepted

Your app could be better but from the positive feedback I have seen I've decided to give you a chance. I expect to see you on ther servers frequently.

add me on xf: grandtheft123 or contact any other cod admin for your rights.

[quote='HeroZ','https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thread/2662-lvl-restore/?postID=23241#post23241']evidence as I only have a record made by me and the
    time[quote]

So do you or do you not have a video evidence?

//closed

A very intricate, well-thought out applicatiom that cleary proves your effort and desire to join the community.

a bit biased opinion: Relativs and I started deathrun at around the same time. I've played with him for a while and I can assure you he's mature. Spoke to him for several hours on teamspeak, good talk. +1

Hey z1x,

Please add more information about yourself, your hobbies, and interests. Your application is a bit vague and I'm sure the admins would want to know more about YOU, because they have to decide whether to accept you as a Trusted Player or not. Personally, I've seen you around in Deathrun, but not to the extent where I know who you are. Adding a bit more info would greatly increase your chances of acceptance, due to the higher competition resulting from more applications ^^

Good luck!
    Expert