Beiträge von Expert

Lol I'm not kidding. Look up "East Asian age reckoning". I guess they don't practice the "real" way of east Asian age reckoning though, because usually they add 1 year when the new year comes not on the birthday. So since he was born on December, 1 month after he was born he would actually be 2 making him 19 today.

@Visible My in-game name is the same as my name here in the forum. It is Le Expert. :tongue_1:

Hey Guys.

To start things off I do not speak any German, but am very fluent in English, Chinese, and Korean.

My name is Edward and I'm Half Korean and Caucasian with 25 percent German background :D I am 18 born on 12/14/1995

I am graduating 12th grade from Seoul American High School in Yongsan, South Korea. I have a talent for golf and soccer and i receive very decent grades. I graduated my Junior year with an average of 3.9 GPA. I take four college AP classes, which is a pain in the butt :D I am involved it JROTC which helped me during my high school life. My dad is in the military he is a SFC and he has disciplined me very well.

I play varsity golf during the fall and soccer aka (football) during the spring. I am thinking to apply to get into Westpoint Academy in New York. I have a dog named Coco and shes a golden retriever.

I've been playing COD since I was about 12 which was 6 years ago. However, I mostly played on console such as PS3 and XBOX. I am getting more into PC due to the fact that BO2 is boring for me.

I just randomly started playing 3xP' Deathrun one day and I fell in love with it. Its not really a game, its a hobby. I enjoy playing it because of the pleasure of getting first place, however it also improves my strafe skills and everything else. I really like this server and spent alot of time around 11000 minutes. I would really like to spend the rest of my time playing BraXi Deathrun as an Admin because it really makes me feel special. It would be a great privledge to be able to become an Admin and make sure every player has the best time possible. To be Honest, People who don't respect line really are annoying :D If i cannot become admin, I would really appreciate it you allowed me to become Friend or Trusted as well.

I play on other 3xP' servers such as Kill the King and Nuketown. I really love your servers and they have a great atmosphere. I have one PC it is capable of playing many games, it has a quad-core i5 2.9 ghz, 8 GB DDR3, and a oc'ed evga GTX 480.

I'm also a very respectable and honest person. I'm nice and outgoing, and never really get into arguments with anyone.

I'm usually very cool with things however if the condition calls for it, I can be very serious as well. Also,
    if I become a Member, I wouldn't abuse commands in any way, and would
    only use them to help the players in the server. It would mean a lot to me if you even respond to this application :squint_1:

Feel Free to contact me:

xfire: grandtheft123
    kakao: edwardhan97
    email: scopelessgaming@gmail.com

So there's my application, hope you like it. :wink_1:

Thanks.

Edward.