Beiträge von Expert

Sorry about this guys. I tried before to change the maps in the rotation but failed miserably and crashed the server. I didn't want to do something without being 100% sure about what I'm doing. That's why I consulted mirko and the other Adkins to assist me in this process. I'm in Tokyo, Japan for the moment for summer break and I see that mirko has taken the initiative and changed the maps. Once I learn how to do this, I will definitely be able to change the maps whenever it is deemed necessary. Sorry about this, hope you guys understand.

Cheers,
    Edward

Sorry nadernasr,

Hacking is not tolerated in any circumstances on our servers. The ban will not be lifted. If you have any comments or concerns about this decision, feel free to message me or any other admin.

Best of luck,
    Edward

Hi Guys,
    In order to quicken and organize the COD4 Rank/Level Restoration process, I have created a newer and simpler method of requesting for restoration.

In order to successfully re-obtain COD4 Levels or Rank, one must provide:

• link to desired profile's 3xP' Stats page
    • picture or video evidence
    • reason for lost rank/levels
    • desired scheduled time for restoration or time of availability (Remember to note the time zone as some admins, like myself, are from different time zones!)

EXCEPTIONS:Trusted 2 and above, 3xP' Members, and 3xP' Administrators can vouch for one's levels/rank for IMMEDIATE rank restoration.

However, in order for the rank/level to be restored, the voucher must confirm with a post on the thread.

Example of a proper Rank/Level Restoration Request:

Example of a proper vouched Rank/Level Restoration Request:

Hopefully this causes less confusion and makes the restoration process easier for everyone.

Cheers!
    Edward

tl;dr (all of it)
    This situation seems to have stirred more commotion than it should have. IMO The ban has lifted and everyone should be happy. If you're not satisfied, you must learn to forgive and forget- one of the most important life lessons ever. Sorry to make this philosophical, but there is a lot more to stress over than a mere game.

Hey Reebok,

Firstly, creating a new thread won't do anything, especially if you don't change it from your previous one. Secondly, I understand that other people have witnessed your level, but rules are rules, and you need tangible evidence such as pictures or videos.

Cheers,
    Edward

Hey Shtucko,

Sorry about this, I've been busy with work and studies lately and I didn't have time to check the forum. @Shtucko, your picture evidence and linked stats page looks good. Unfortunately, my xfire is not working properly as I am unable to connect to the xfire servers. Therefore, you will have to message me on the forum to schedule a time for your rank restoration. And @the4n70 it's not good to surmise without knowing the full story. Your presupposition was false, and being presumptuous is not a good character trait to have.

Cheers,
    Edward

Hey the4n70,

Your application looks nice and your record seems to be clean. But, I feel that your reason for wanting to become a Trusted Player is quite mundane and redundant. I've heard countless times that people want to become a Trusted Player, simply to control the people when admins aren't around. Although it's a valid reason, I've encountered that specific reason so many times that it no longer has any meaningful value. Instead, I want to know more about YOU and your hobbies. I want to know why you like 3xP' Deathrun and what you have to offer to the deathrun community. I highly advise that you add more information to your application. Other than that, I will be looking for positive feedback from community members and teamspeak activity! Good Luck!

Cheers,
    Edward

//Sorry for the double post

@MicroTom

Due to your respectable amount of hours on our server and the reliability of our stats page, I have decided to restore your level. Please contact me on xf: grandtheft123 or on the forum to schedule the restoration.

Cheers,
    Edward