Beiträge von Jack Raiden

really sorry for spamming here:
    when I saw that I wanted to see myself so I joined deathrun but when I came there skypillar just started. when PC bouncer was acti he somehow ran down and knifed us all O.o
    and in PC Bouncers trusted app somebody sayd he had a proof

nice and friendly player, never saw him breaking any rules nor being rude or respectless to other players, just got kicked for spawncamping once and he never did again.

yesterday he asked me nicely if I had some spare time to join him playing KtK and banning an aimbotter. dind't talked that much with him but he's fun to play with^^

don't know why so many voted for no

since the very beginning when viking added the new mod to linex only, I wished we had those improvements, too
    there are so many bugfixes including fixes because of those 3 killstreaks you can have at once which is very very awesome

when the new mod was installed with crash and 2 weapons only everyone was crying like allways but since the map vote and the weapons are back most people love the new mod and it seems like everyone preferes the new one!

the ONLY negative thing about the new mod was that we (trusted and member) couldn't spectate till now. I know it can be changed but since I am very confused because everyone who can kick is called an admin I don't know if only admins can spectate after the change or everyone above "player"

the old mod needs WAY more improvements and bugfixes than the new one so please giive ous the new one back with being able to spectate suspicious people

okay, let me tell you a very short joke:

edit: aber warum steht da bei download was von 1,73Mb/s? :confused_1: schön wärs, mein internet bringt max 384 kbit/s down und 64 kbit/s up =(

MyrmidonZoB is his ingame name and I saw him pretty often on KtK. I never had to warn nor kick him, never saw him insulting another player, just told him a few times not to swear after somebody broke his killstreak :biggrin_1:

also ich versteh zwar fast nur bahnhof aber:
    xDetroid? kurzer oder schatz...ganz wie du willst...ich denke mirko und die anderen haben es verstanden und werden ihr bestes geben um dir bzw euch zu helfen, allerdings solltest du keine wunder erwarten und sie nicht hetzen, da sie mehr als genug zu tun haben^^

@ mirko: ich bin sehr viel zu nett und vertraue menschen viel zu schnell allerdings kenne ich xDetroid mittlerweile ein wenig, gott sei dank bin ich kein admin und stehe nicht vor der qual der wahl...allerdings würde ich persönlich xDetroid das recht zu kicken geben und jegliche daraus folgenden konsequenzen bzw fehler seiner seits auf meine kappe nehmen

ich weiss ihr seid wahrscheinlich immernoch etwas im stress wegen umzug usw. aber mir kam noch eine idee die ich gerne loswerden würde bevor ich sie wieder vergesse :biggrin_1:

8. es wäre klasee, wenn der king beim verlassen des spiels genauso ersetzt werden würde wie der assassin :biggrin_1:

punkt 3, !msg geht zwar aber es wäre wirklich klasse wenn der heli auf legotown bald deaktiviert werden könnte. es ist echt nervig wenn man einen heli hat und diesen nichtmehr loswird und somit auch kein RC-car, luftschlag oder mortars haben kann :crying_1:

I have no idea if there is a minimum of votes needed but:

3. vote starts: all member and admins have 7 days to vote for, or against the applicant
    Source: Bewerbungsablauf (ckick me)

edit: okay, for you, the 3xP guys and every further applicant ^^ :

1. The applicant will be asked to carefully read the terms of admission.

2. The application should be detailed with your name (first name suffices), your age, your charactaristics and so on.

3. vote starts: all member and admins have 7 days to vote for, or against the applicant

4. If the vote achieves a positive result, the applicant will become a Trial Member. The applicant gets the same rights as a member, but still being watched by the admins.

5. When the trial period ended will be decided wheter the applicant has behaved responsibly and fitted into the community and becomes a full member afterwards.

maybe you 3xP guys could add the duration of the trial membership^^

@kenjii: haha, ja, das hab ich auch alles durch aber dann war ich mit freunden auf lan :D
    haben früher auch manchmal die nacht durchgezockt und wollten eigentlich in die schule....haben dann aber doch weiter gezockt xD
    aber wenn ich alleine daheim saß und ein freund angerufen hat kam immer "Alt+F4, alles klar, bin gleich da, soll ich was mitbringen?"

tom: im ersten moment dachte ich ja "geil, der zockt auch MGS" xD

mfg
    Der_Andere_Tom ^^

hallo erstmal,
    einige von euch kennen mich ja schon ein wenig, wer mich nicht kennt hat nicht viel verpasst :D
    nick: Xsjado, eigentlich Jack_Raiden
    name: Tomekk

COD 4 war der erste ego shooter den ich wirklich gespielt habe, angefangen häufiger zu spielen habe ich jedoch erst vor ca 2 jahren mit rubinsky.
    solangsam werde ich besser, würde mich trotz positiver kill/death rating jedoch immernoch als noob bezeichnen, da ich einfach immernoch sehr viel zu lernen habe und mit meinen skills selbst noch unzufrieden bin :cursing:
    vor COD habe ich einige jahre WoW gespielt (allerdings ohne abhängig davon zu werden wie man es so häufig sieht).
    ich bin ein riesen Metal Gear Solid fan und süchtig nach eurem kill the king server aber abgesehen von COD, MGS und WoW eigentlich nicht so der grosse zocker, habe also keine riesen spiele sammlung...dafür eine grosse filme sammlung ^^

einen job habe ich zur zeit leider nicht was mir mehr zeit gibt den king zu töten ^^
    neben COD sind meine hobbys aggressive inline skating und mit rubinsky und unseren RC-Cars die botanik umgraben und durch die gegend springen :thumbsup:

für alle die es noch nicht wissen und sich an meinem namen die zunge brechen: Xsjado war der name meiner ersten stunt skates und wird "shadow" ausgesprochen

falls noch irgendwelche fragen offen sind stehe ich gerne hier, in xfire oder TS zur verfügung

mfg
    Tomekk

Where are you from? Germany

Where were you born? Germany

Where do you live (country/city)? a small town in Germany^^

Where did you grow up? the same small town I still live in^^

Where did you wish to live? America

Where did you wish to grow up? America

Where do you wish to live the rest of your life? somewhere nice^^