Beiträge von #omi#visible

if what ur saying is true than what i said was not a lie it is a mistake because i do not count how old i am i just cant wait tell i finish studying

Hey notice that my brother told me that he and visible were made a trusted player for friend stuff, so i change my key cod to start from the begging :thumbsup:

HI i would like to join your clan!

My name is::: Mohamed khalid
    Game name::: P@!NFULL

Hi i would really like to join your clan, because i want to have fun with the members and admins and i also want to have fun on your cool servers, i was born september 20th 1994 and i am 19 years old adn i am from Dubai, but i am staying in Qatar for 2 month, i like to play call of duty for fun, and the most servers i like are Hardcore/ Nuketown/ deathrun, i also like to play basketball, but i only like to play it for fun not for winning and losing, i like to play on your servers alot, but most of the time i see hackers there and they make the game boring, so i am willing to keep them away, my mother language is arabic, and my second language is english because i was in an english school, and i entered an english collage, i play call of duty at least 1 hour and 30 min a day.
    I have read the rules for applying to the clan and i agree with them, i am also using ts3 but i did not go on your ts3 server and i am willing to do that this week, i heard about your clan when i was playing on one of the servers, and i wanted to know more about you, so i asked people about you, and they said that 3xp is one of the best clans :thumbsup: , this is my first clan to join and i am sure that it will be the best.

More things: visible is a friend of my little brother and this account my brother made it on my laptop because his computer was getting fixed, but now it is fixed and he and visible joined another account, so i took hi account instead of making another one for myself, and changed the password so visible and my little brother could not login :D .

I hope that you accept and i am sure that i will be helpfull in keeping hackers away :thumbsup:

THANKS <3

by :

THE1111PAIN
    THE ONLY PAIN

hi 3xp i woud really like to apply for 3xp-clan and be a member of this community, the application i did before was good but ther was something wrong with it, i am not 17, i am 14 and i am born 1998 month septemper day 27:

info about me

name:khalidjalal
    cod4 name: visible
    xfire: darkvisible3023

this is my first clan to join, and i have been playing cod4 for 2 years, i like to play on the nuke town server, i want to join this clan because most of the time there are no admins on the sever, and there are some people hack and when i warn them they give me vote kick, and the some players just puts yes without kno#removed the reason for the kick.

i hope that i will help keep hackers away

more info about me
    i am 14 years old and i live in qatar i play cod4 every day for fun, and i like football but i do not play it alot, i do not like to talk alot, in public i am clam, but some times when i am with my friends i get a little hyper, but if they start to make trouble, i go away from them and play on my laptop, i go to school i am in grade 8.

notice: i use teamspeaker( but not alot)

sorry i lied to you before, and i really wich that you accept my apology, i only wrote i am 17 because a friend of mine told me to, i also helped some of the admins to know the truth about a member, and i was right about what i said.

i swear i won't lie again and i will tell the truth every time.

sorry again>>>>.....

singed<>visible