Beiträge von #omi#visible

application
    What do you think about this application

hi, my name is Khalid Ehab Jalal,i am 14 years old, and i am from Egypt but i live in Qatar, i study in Qatar Academy senior school, and i am in grade 9, which means grade 10 in other schools, because in our school we have an additional year, i have been in Qatar academy sense i was a child, and i am willing to graduate from it and get IB diploma , i like to play football and basketball for fun, sometimes in summer holiday i travel to Egypt for 1 month and when i travel i don't use my technology a lot, i don't really like to travel mainly because of the internet. i am active about 7-9 hours in holidays, 10-13 hours in long vacations (if i didn't travel), and 3-5 hours on study days.

I have been playing cod4 for 3 years and a half now, i knew about and have been playing on 3xp servers 8 month ago, my favorite servers are, Deathrun, Nuketown, and KTK, and my favorite mod is is hardcore gametype ffa (if there is few ppl) and team deathmatch (if there is alot of ppl) , i like to play with snipers alot, but my favorite weapon is AK-47, my favorite maps, Killhouse(HC) Die hard(DR.) Strike(ktk) and nuketown, i have been in D$ clan before (deadly scorpion) and i was admin on server, i would like to join 3xP to be part of your community, and also i would like to support you and keep the server clean, by warning and kicking rule breakers, and by banning hackers who don't learn from there mistake

xfire: darkvisible3023

Hope to get accepted :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

1-What is your name ? Khalid
    2-How old are you? 14
    3-What is your fav mod or core? deathrun
    4-What is your fav gun and pistol? AK-47
    5-**What is ur xfire & skype? ( so the other can add you..... you dont have to answer it...) xfire: darkvisible3023 (skype: visible1998
    7-How many hours are you active on xfire? alot
    8-Do you like 3xP and its servers? ya i like them alot they are best servers ever :thumbsup:
    9-Who is your fav friend or member or admin in 3xP? Force, Bass, Ons, Borrow, Duffman
    10-Who is your fav singer?
    11-**when is your birthday MM\DD\YY ((..... you dont have to answer it))
    12-Who is your fav football team? Barcalona
    13-Who is your fav player ? Messi
    14-how many years have you been playing CoD4? 3
    15-What do you think is your skill lvl? (low +/-, med +/-, pro +/-) med -
    16-Do you think that your smart.....? kind of :D

Let us know you more by Answering these Questions ::..
    1-What is your name ?
    2-How old are you?
    3-What is your fav mod or core?
    4-What is your fav gun and pistol?
    5-**What is ur xfire & skype? ( so the other can add you..... you dont have to answer it...)
    7-How many hours are you active on xfire?
    8-Do you like 3xP and its servers?
    9-Who is your fav friend or member or admin in 3xP?
    10-Who is your fav singer?
    11-**when is your birthday MM\DD\YY ((..... you dont have to answer it))
    12-Who is your fav football team?
    13-Who is your fav player ?
    14-how many years have you been playing CoD4?
    15-What do you think is your skill lvl? (low +/-, med +/-, pro +/-)
    16-Do you think that your smart.....?
    :D:thumbsup:

Well I already answered on the trusted problem about deathrun server but for the name u need to change UR name, if u looked at the cod4 ban list u will find that even admins were kicked for that reason, u could just add a dot at the end of UR name

With my full attention to what Borrow said, i think that he is a good person and will be a good admin, plus he gets over things easily, and he is also very helpful and mature, and he keeps the servers clean from cheaters and hackers even though its not his job, hope he gets accepted as an 3xp member and hopefully admin. :thumbsup:

i disagree with pb, well really i think the problem is from my side, because every time i go on a server with punkbuster my game crashes, so no need for pb on ktk, i will be there when so if you see hackers tell me, and i will kick them :D

I agree with Force, some of them are good and some are not, but i mostly disagree with the defusing part:
    1 the time for the defusing is perfect
    2 if you cant move while defusing you will die easily because you will get shot while defusing
    3 if only the king can defuse the assassins will keep aiming at the guards every time

but also notice the assassins only has 3 arrows that explode so it likely that he will shoot these arrows at the wall that the king is near to

hey guys you can forget what i said i found another clan because your to slow at answering, and by the way i am giving visible back the account