Beiträge von Chr0nicxHack3r

The only problem is i have no idea how to edit my mod.ff ive tried several programs but they all faill to open that file. With the .iwds i cant seem to find anything that would have to do with it

EDIT: Ive also used an ff extractor and only got .menu files and i have not seen a way on how to edit them but most of them i know are within the .iwd files but im still unaware of this download situation

My server so far is no longer trying to download the files i dont have anymore but here is the log from my console with the error

Code
    1. clientDownload: 20 : begining "Mods/MN_Zombies/weapons.iwd"
    2. Redirecting client 'Chr0nicxHack3r' to zombies.modestnovelists.eu/Mods/MN_Zombies/weapons.iwd
    3. Warning: Client 'Chr0nicxHack3r' reported that the http download of '' failed, falling back to a server download
    4. clientDownload: 20 : begining "Mods/MN_Zombies/weapons.iwd"clientDownload: 20 : file "Mods/MN_Zombies/weapons.iwd" completed
    5. clientDownload: 20 : begining "Mods/MN_Zombies/sound.iwd"
    6. Redirecting client 'Chr0nicxHack3r' to zombies.modestnovelists.eu/Mods/MN_Zombies/sound.iwd

and then in my client it freeses and doesnt seem to install and then i get an error that it cant download the file.

Now I am well aware that this clan does not share scripts and thats not what im asking. I am a big fan of your zombie server and inspired me to start my own! Only issue is i combined some files as i noticed you have too and yet when i try to connect it still tries to download zz and yz files and i dont know how to get it to stop?