Beiträge von Arkani

no i was on the server hours before and he insulted others and then me. i tempbanned him later cuz map was over and he left.

hi, this avicii guy on 3xp cj keeps insulting everyone who's playing for no reason.
    https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/5e1b350f

just have a look at this penalties and chatlog, should be clear enough..

Hi, some Updates for mp_the_Extreme_v2:

+ Hard is 100% done and @Funk is doing the WT when he's back (Thanks to drizzi for performing)
    + Inter+ is 50% done
    + Started easy way
    + Instead of Inter in the lobby you can go further to find Inter AND Inter+
    + Elevator way added + done
    + 3xP Bunny is doing the Inter way
    + Added some secrets already :)
    + Lighting settings FIXED
    + Weird blury shadows on the walls fixed

Open the 3xp_cj mod in cod4; type in /g_gametype cj; type /devmap mp_map_you_wanna_play; use following commands:
    /jump_slowdownenable 0
    /bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 9999
    /g_fallDamageMinHeight 9998
    /cg_fovscale 1.125

I've already got a bind for this:
    bind F3 "jump_slowdownenable 0;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 9999; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 9998;cg_fovscale 1.125;punish give::0::deserteagle"

Silent RPG? The one without the explosion? It's usually in the 3xp_cj mod already.

TBH, that's odd. Many people in 3xP don't make edits or either make maps(or sth. like this). Lately I was sick and in the same time I've got a lot exams. Most of the time I spent on 3xP BB and Priv with Moug and Bunny because I'm making extreme with him. It also takes ages to do the radiant-sided shit.

Call me cocky but I think discussions are an important thing and forums are made for those. I can agree with you Viruz on the argues with Alter and Baddy, both seem to be fixxed now as we can talk to each others without saying anything bad. The thing with Wooff is just not fair, we played a normal war and he started blaming us and later on he banned me from TS for "DUmmer junge weg mit dir"(stupid boy, fuck off) which is ridicolous as fuck. I don't think I will stop argumenting since we're on a forum.

Why did you people mentioned that I am kinda an editor? My last edit is ages ago already and Im not planing to continue since they look shit. lol

Reason why I want to join? Well, first I need to repeat that I just want to join the CJ team and not the clan. I am chilling a lot with people from 3xp so why not beeing a part of their team?

Tag guys,

today I want to apply to become a CJ-Team member.

I am an active player who can probably deal with penalties of players. Sometimes I see people who are spaming or insulting others which is kinda annoying to see. At times like 8 AM no 3xP Member/Trusted Player is online so they can't be punished.
    And ye, I am on at times like this.
    I meet all requirements and already know many 3xP members. I am often ready to help others and try my best with it.
    For clarification to the kick on my stats profile: That's abused and I didn't bully anyone. @HawK

A bit about me:
    I am Arkani and 18 years old. My real name is available on request because I honestly don't want everybody here to know it. CoD4 is almost the only game I am playing, so I decided to start playing CJ. After 1 year I got very far, can do alot hard ways and still have alot fun! At the beginning I played on my clan's CJ server where I was promoted to Admin because I managed a lot shit. Now I play more active on the 3xP server because of the new mods and the mostly cool dudes.
    I'm a person who enjoys laughing and talking to others. And remember, that I really hate disrespectful behaivor. If it's just fun, nothing against it, but if someone is seriously annoying/insulting or something like this, I would report him.In summer I am riding BMX with friends and sailing much with my dad.If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rextrus/
    My Stats profile: https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/91f89ba1
    Your In-game Name: Arkani
    Your Birthdate: 1998 (18)
    Your hardest Map you finished: galaxy/mystic3
    Your gap record with and without rpg: 393 (unlegit haha), 375 or sth legit // 315 or sth
    The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you live: GER ENG & Germany

I know the rules and will agree to them!

ty for reading m9

#edit: i left vc a while ago

I removed you on mid feburary, our last snapchat conversation was on 17th november (@screenshot) and I think you removed or I removed you already a while ago.
    The reason why I removed you is simple; just sorting out people I am not talking to lately. I do that pretty often and you're not the only one..
    I talked mostly to you on the VC server if you didn't realize. That's not the topic anyways.

why the hell are you even salty at me? you have literally no reason
    when i try to talk to you, you always avoid the conversation. please tell me what i "did wrong" except removing you from steam. like seriously, i removed alot people from steam and youre acting so weird.