Beiträge von Arkani

After a long time seeing this dude I changed my mind.
    He's been active for a long time now and is polite. Also his jumping skills improved a lot lately!

If I'd be able to vote (didn't vote yet) I'd vote yes. 3xP is dying anyways cuz almost no members active on 3xP CJ... :S

Ark

Better make it a Trusted Application. You told me that you only want permission to use teleport commands.
    Imo you doesn't fit in the team if you think like this.

Trusted2/3 (no sure) has permission to teleport. Better go for this ranks then.

Congratulation on the release
    (i noticed your effort in fixing errors in the last few weeks so im glad you finally managed to compile a server playable version)

It still amazes me what can be done in cod4 mapping with enough effort

Nice map sexy boi

Agreed!

Just played hard way, althrough there are some pretty hard jumps, it was fun to play and also having this nice atmosphere! Keep mapping! :)

Hi,

today I want to present you a new CJ map! It really took me a while to make this so I hope you will like it! Version 1 of mp_the_extreme was done by Ultimate - I asked him for permission to created a second version and he was happy to see that some people still create maps and said yes.

There are many secrets hidden in the map!

You may have seen the Preview already (Thanks to @Funk);

Now about the ways.
    This map contains 5 ways so everyone has something to play on it.

Release is today about 8 PM (CET).
    8)

Note: In some days I will release the map file as well.

Yo guys.. I am going to apply again for the 3xP cj team.
    I talked a bit to Viruz about trying it again and now I want to tell you what changed with this application.

so the first part will be about the beef i had. i wont be involved in any beefs anymore since i'd speak in 3xp's name with the 3xp tag in my name. (dont want to damage the clan by htis)
    as you may have realized, i dont react to provokations anymore althrough im still pretty active on the server. i ignore this now and will keep ignoring since there's no sense in beefs..

well, and the actual application is the same.. i hope you can appreciate the apology.. have a nice day

ark

member test already done:

Passed test in 2:35

Since my mouse needs like 20 tries to connect after plugin it in + it fell down and I can't shoot constantly anymore. .xd
    sounds bad but i actually need a new one lol
    any other requirements to have this chance?

thx btw lol