Beiträge von AngeLus

Hi today i need to ask you something :
    I'm sad because in codjumper its always the same OVERPLAYED map : blue2 / palmv1/v2 / darkv2 / race / descent v2/v3 / galaxy + some half OVERPLAYED map : mysticv2/v3 / shade / mushroom + some other but i dont remember

Whats about other map ? There are more than 100 map in codjumper but the server stuck in this list of map

Some CJ team member said me : you can play other map in devmap : thats true but they can play these overplayed map in devmap too

Thats why i made this request :
    You can do 2 different thing to change it :
    -Remove a map from the server for a week if its played more than 3h in a day
    -Force a maplist : play each map for 1 hour (enough to complete it and enough to skip it if you dont like it) and go to nextmap without : extend / vote map

You have an amazing collection of map if the server stuck in 10 maps this will destroy the server

Please save the server and do something about map rotation ;(

Note : there are the same problem in deathrun (framey/bricky/spaceball...) and KTK (nuketown/lolzor/crash/shipment...) but its another problem... (the end vote is the real problem of all 3xP server)

Note 2 : i play in 3xP' servers since 5/6 years and the problem was always here in deathrun... and now see : Deathrun / KTK / Nuketown / Rotu are always empty because player are just bored about these mod because its always the same tech in a map

I've post a message but got no reply

Hi

I have many many hours in deathrun and here what i want :

-make it impossible to acti in freerun
    -new UI design This is bad : DFCnyfj.jpg
    -double XP for 10 player
    -new hand design (like codjumper)
    -dont make RTD remove Insertion when it give weapon (or change the save system)
    -10 round (maybe 8 is enough)
    -remove overplayed map (bricky/coyotte/framey/spaceball/nightrun...)
    -XP bonus when finish a secret
    -XP bonus when enter a secret
    -Make it possible to play when we are alone (i hate the msg : Waiting for more player to start a round)
    -fix the sprint with the brick blaster
    -RTD use N key (remove the thing that use N)
    -when you shot other jumper have the "hit" sound
    -remove challenges/ability from the custom menu
    -add new map
    -more level (50 ?)
    -more skin
    -more weapon
    -make it possible to vote for map with the styx codjumper interface (a full list of map) ilzuK8C.png
    -add vote kick/vote mute for player
    -credit up to 1000
    -change life cost
    -remove weapon from shop
    -remove laser & the other thing (dont remember xD) from shop (useless)
    -add some RTD bonus in shop (speed/hp..)
    -change team icons
    -add a system to kill player in secret room after 5 try (i hate to wait them 5 minutes)
    -3 minutes round
    -1 maximum life used each round
    -If staff member dont play, player will not play !
    - !rules show it for all player
    -in the first round when a player finish the map pick a random player to fight with the first player in a room
    - first round = 5 minutes
    -Ghost system like you said
    -dont remove easy map just change jumpers life in this map and add a gun to activator (2 bullets = 1 jumper kill

Main Menu with the mod loaded :
    -higher resolution wallpaper
    -brighter wallpaper
    -Credits section for dev
    -Global stats ranking for player (dont know if its possible)

I will have other suggestions after
    Note that you can find some things that i ask in boss deathrun that always have player

Sorry if any english error but I go to go

Edit :
    More suggestion :
    Add the "WASD hud" "FPS spec hud" from the codjumper
    Change the key to enter snake
    Add hints to snake control (new player will not understand how it work)
    Make snake dont stop when a round end
    Max Snake score reset each week
    Add hints for beginner (like how to strafe/bounce...)
    Change some weapon skin (deagle/python)
    Add a vote map for player
    auto warn/kick for insult
    Like/Dislike map feature : if a map have more than 75% of dislike remove it from the server
    Fix some CMD (!bunnyhop dont work now)

Maybe more soon :D

Hi

Usualy i dont complain about player but today they were 4 so, I'm here to report 4 players for insulting / lagjumping /activating in freerun

Asimakis was here so if you need more information ask him or me

Screenshot of insult (sorry lagjump was too fast to do a screenshot)

1468336718-sans-titre.png

1468336880-sans-titre2.png
    ("tell em to shut there lips up or i'll cut there momma's pussy lips off and use them as earmuffs" are for admin because he know i was calling admin)

1468338208-sans-titre3.png

1468337555-sans-titre4.png

1468337784-sans-titre5.png

Stats Page :

Kawak : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details This is RoSe'BombTastic a man with more than 200 hours in deathrun ...
    Kaymak : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Kaymakam : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Unknow : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (many player use Unknow as a nickname but this is the right one)

+ another man connect and say "ALLAHUAKBAR" i have his name but i dont have a screenshot is it a ban motif ?

Thanks in advance

Hey i just do this little thread to report you a bug in the board

When you go in an user profile (anyone) if you clic "Staff Member" at the top of the screen its open this link : https://board.3xp-clan.com/Team/

This link say :

"Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.
    Information:
    ID: (change everytime)
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”. "

jCxdr9H.png
    (i use Firefox but its seem to be a website error)

Hello
    Some days ago speak with Viruz about How to join 3xP' i ask if its possible to join Codjumper team without the test but i cant (i cant pass the test because i loose all my skill when i stop playing codjumper for month) so I ask to join the normal team but because i dont speak german its impossible for me to join it.

So today i think about : why not join 3xP' as trusted player : here it is, my application

About Me :
    I'm close 18 (08/19), from France, I speak French (native language), English (very good but not perfect), Spanish (basic sentence)
    I'm playing in 3xP' server for more than 4 years (maybe 5/6 i dont remember but i know i begin COD4 6 or 7 years ago)
    I love playing RPG/Adventure Game, in fact I hate the Call of duty Series but Deathrun / Codjumper and Promod is too different from the real Cod4 and thats why i love it
    I have some photoshop skill (see my avatar)

My stats : (i dont have many many hours because sometime i stop playing cod4 for some month) (note that some years ago i was using 2 others CD key but i cant find my stats for it but i have maybe 100h+ in each CD key)
    Deathrun : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (about all the kick warn/temban : i dont know if you remember but many of them are from FeZe Buster (dont know if you remember all problem with him)
    Codjumper : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Kill the King : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Nuketown : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Why joining 3xP' ? :
    I'm playing in 3xP' server for so many years and always wanted to join 3xP', now i have many friend in 3xP' (sNinjaa/Unnamed/Chappie/skazy + some 3xP' member that i only speak in game...) and because i can't join 3xP' because too low/dont speak german i ask to join it as trusted player because all server (exept codjumper) need some admins

Contact me : (will give you if needed)
    Steam (all days)
    Skype (i dont realy use it but i have an account)

I read and agree all servers rules.

Why chose me : because im a part of the comunity since so many years, because i know so many player, because 3xP' servers are my main servers

Thanks in advance :P