Beiträge von derbob

solved, this worked

dont rly know why that one works tho

hi,

i'd like to find out how i can display a hud element while being in spectator mode. i wan't to display some player stats like k/d etc. of the spectated player.

since your codjumper mode can do something very similiar by displaying fps and pressed keys of a spectated player i thought somebody will be able to help me here :)

below is what i tried. where self is the player being in specatator mode. sadly this doesn't work at all .. it seems that only hudelements assigned to the spectated player are displayed, not hud elements owned by the spectating player.

so i tried to create the hudelem like this:

Code
    1. spectatedplayer = self getspectatorclient();
    2. self.spectatordisplay = NewClientHudElem(spectatedplayer);

that does work as expected, but displays the hudelement for the spectated player and for the spectating player of course .. how can i display a hudelement only to the spectating player?

this hole is actually closed in the AGPL (vs. GPL) it's designed to protect also software that is used only for hosting services (am i wrong about that?). but let's forget about the licensing crap.
    great to hear that you are open for discussion, i have dropped you a message :)

Hello 3xp community,

I've seen you are using a keyoverlay on your Codjumper server, i'm interested in making one myself. after seeing that this is technically not possible without changes to the server code itself, i want to point to the AGPL license agreemnet of 1.7a and ask you to share the code sections in question with the cod4x.me community. If you are sharing it or not, this functionality might be added to a future 1.8x release. You sharing it will just safe us some work :)

as we have taken down the public github repository for 1.7a a few days ago, please contact me in a private message on this forum, or visit us on cod4x.me, well or just reply to the thread w/e xD

with kind regards, a member and developer of the cod4x community ( http://cod4x.me ).