Beiträge von Mad Mouse

Hey all,

As you might see in the title my name is Mad Mouse and i'm here applying for trusted player #1.

The requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers.* 120,01 hours to be precice
    - Have a friendly and respectable behavior. Nah, that's overrated...
    - Know how to handle some power. Been an admin on other clan before but more on that later.
    - Being able to write an application that is understandable and hasn't got 2 spelling mistakes per word. As long as it aint Deutch I can understand 99%. Sprechen sie Nederlandisch? is all I can in German

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details & 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Some information about myself, well okay.
    As you might have read a couple of minutes ago my ingame name is Mad Mouse, but i won't mind people calling me Middi or by my first name which is Jaap. (try saying that in English ;) )
    I was born, raised and currently living the lovely country called The Netherlands.
    In September I am hoping to begin my new study which is Civil Engeneering.
    My gaming history is quite a long one (all the way back to gameboy and gamebox) but i persume the only thing you guys are wondering are current games and that clan I said before. Well current games are Cod4 and Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 (gotta love them oldschool games). Eventhough it aint much and not very new I am always in for a new adventure.
    Oh, for the people wondering I am a 18 y/o male

I have been in a CoD4 clan before, called Bandit Company, also know as =BC=. 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    In this clan I was a regular admin for about a year or two but then decided to leave since the servers were running empty and the 'leaders' sucked. only a few administrators were nice guys but they also went of playing other games.
    Long story short; I know how to handle annoying kids, hackers, wankers and everybody else but I aint shy of having a good time and enjoying myself together with other players.

IF you guys are still reading this post, then I have good news because i have read all of your threads, posts edits and links.

btw, got a question? just let me know below and also I will be coming on ts3 more often but my mic is broken. no worries though, i can still hear you guys and type replies :thumbsup:

another bugreport ;3

before a new round starts there is a splitsecond which you can walk around and shoot and then the counting for the new round starts. just letting you guys know ;)

Edit:

another bug noticed:
    when respawning as assasin when beeing killed as guard you respawn as assasin and this shown or your screen. however the 'body' first spawns as guard and then auto-suicides. this is also shown in the log as a scull with your name behind it.

last one for now? who knows...

i noticed the following:

when beeing a guard you get a killstreakreward as usual, however when you die and didnt use this reward (eg ac or rcxd) and you respawn as assasin for the FIRST time it still says i have the reward.
    havent figured it out if this also counts for 2nd, 3rd etc time respawning as assasin since i'm too pro ^^

note: it only says it, you cant actually use it or see it on your screen.

hey hello, its me again...

I'm here to report roska1974 and mad mause (also known as BF$/favij)
    If you guys a chatlogs just take a look at them at around 18:50-18:55.

Both of them are kids who think if you can play better then them you must be hacking... the second one also changed his name to a name which kinda maybe looks a bit familiaar ;)

if there is anything you need to know, just let me know
    fyi, war_danny can confirm these guys.

found this bug today, well not sure if its a bug or the game is beeing cracky on me ;( (see attachment)
    I'm sure this one has been told to you before, but the king still has a 'press f for new gun' and nothing happens. this is a few kills after the silenced augh is unlocked

also, once you votted for a map you cant change your vote which can be frustating sometimes but i gues thats a personal preference and not a bug.

keep up the good work!

Hi,

I got banned (or atleast i think so) on your ktk server.
    I have been playing on this server for some time now, and i'm really enjoying my stay in this server. however last couple of days i haven't had time to play, so today i started up my cod4 game, only to see i have been banned.

You got banned? Yes
    You think it's unfair? i think so yes
    Is shown on your screen
    Reason: Is shown on your screen? It gives me different reasons everytime, however not in a language of some sort
    Banner: i tried looking my name up, however it doesn't state my name anyware in the banlist

Advanced Questions: n/a

Name last used in server - Mad Mouse

My guess is that someone else used my key (not original) and started doing crazy things on your server and got banned, this because i cant find my name anyware and i wasnt playing when i got banned.

Hope to get an anwser soon so this misunderstanding can be fixed and i can kill some more kings ;)

Mad Mouse