Beiträge von HawK

Hey there 3xP'!

My name is Johannes, I'm 19 years old and was born 1995 on Christmas Eve in Gothenburg, Sweden. My ingame name is HawK.
    At the moment i have no work, which means i have alot of time to spend on gaming right now but i wish i get a job soon! Due to problems with my concentration i thought school was very difficult which got me quit it so thats the reason i have no job.
    When im not gaming i use to hang out with friends, play guitar or do some driving lessons with my dad.

Gaming is my biggest interest, I've played games since i were around five years old. I started to play on a windows 95 and nintendo but nowadays i play abit more modern games ;)
    My favourite game is Cod4, played it since the day it was released, still the best game made. I've tried some clans over the years but i cant remember which clans. About CJ i tried it like 7 years ago, i played with 125fps only so i got tired of it pretty fast and started to do some easy jumps on stockmaps instead. Now i've started on custom maps again and im more or less addicted :P

Of course i play more games. Mostly other Call of duty games or Assassin's Creed. I also have CS:GO but i suck so hard ^^

I am able to speak English ( not good but i think everyone understands me ) and ofcourse Swedish.

Why do i want to join ?

I want to join 3xP' CJ-Team because i really enjoy Codjumping, And i always help players if im able to. The 3xP' members are really nice and i would really want to spend some more time with you guys ingame :)
    I wanted to join a long time ago but im not good at codjumping so that holding me back. Now i finally writes an application and hope for the best.

I dont know which is the hardest map i've finished because i dont know difficult-ratings on inter ways. Inter ways that i've done : To_The_Moon,Blue2,Sunset,Palm. Ithink thats it.
    My gaprecord is 315 without rpg and 368 with rpg.

Statspage - 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    My steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117252710

About the member test i've done it. Im not sure if i can do it with pressure on me, but if you still want me to i will try ofcourse! Otherwise theres a screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/oo7FYo7.jpg

I've read all the rules and agree to them.

Best regards, HawK.

If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

------------------------

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing?

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy:

Do you have a good pc:

Do you have a high ping:

Map:

Position on the map:

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...:

Two good songs :)

Also, check out theese songs!

Vinnie Paz Ft. Block McCloud - End of days
    Linkin park - Guilty all the same
    Oliver Heldens X Becky Hill - Gecko
    3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
    Three Days Grace - Misery loves my company
    Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Sorry for so many songs, but it's pretty hard to choose between 1 or 2 :D
    The reason i only writing the songs down is because i'm writing from my HTC.

The map has been on the Server multiple times. (removed and added etc.)
    I'm not saying mp_empire is a bad map, but it gets boring really fast.
    Inter is full of elevators and scripted bounces. Hard is basically on the same level as inter.
    Also theres no need to remove any map when we add a new one. :)

Ah i see.. Then i'll download it and play on my own so i can try it out :)

Games i currently have installed:

CoD 4

CoD Mw2
    CoD Mw3
    CoD Black Ops

Assassins Creed 1
    Assassins Creed 2
    Assassins Creed 3
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Assassins Creed Revelations
    Assassins Creed Unity
    Assassins Creed Black Flag

Need for speed Most Wanted ( The new )
    Need for speed Most Wanted ( Old )
    Need for speed Carbon
    Need for speed Undercover

Dishonored
    Skyrim
    Brink
    Watchdogs
    Payday 2
    Sniper Ghost Warrior
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Thief

I think thats it!

I mostly play Cod 4, on codjumper server. I try to play every day and when i play i play at least 4hours. Usually about 6hours :D
    If i got any time over, i play some of the other games listed
    Maybe i should get a life :P

About spawn randomly..

First i was in INTER, but gave up, so i decided to do EASY and finished it.
    After finish i spectated someone who asked for help. After getting his location i clicked play to get to the guy and help him, and when i tried to load ( which supposed to be at easy finish ) nothing happens, i spammed the F button but it seems like there were no position to load..
    Now i used !rp... Which takes me to last saved position in INTER

To the good part, I really liked the map, Good job! :)