Beiträge von HawK

Have you tried with another DNS?

For example you can use googles dns..

I found a guide here How To Change DNS Servers in Windows 8 or 8.1 [Easy] ..the dns that are filled in the box in the picture are googles dns. which are 8.8.8.8 as preferred and 8.8.4.4 as alternative.

But before doing that i would first remove the network from that laptop and then add it again and restart your router.
    sometimes typing "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" in command prompt has solved internet problems for me.

Have you tried with the wifi-adapter in your other laptop? did it worked there?

I just noticed that I dont have any permissions to execute !pl anymore, dont know for how long it has been that way. It was on CJ server i noticed and i have only tried it there.

Edit; i have no permission for !pl on any server.

I completely agree with Noob.

You're active, very helpful, and an extremely nice player to play with who respects everyone in game and you dont say any bad things and so on, always being in a good mood ( atleast seems like you are.. ) ;)
    I have absolutely nothing bad to say about you so i do as Noob did, I'll give you my Yes and a big good luck!

Only thing i can come up with is the misunderstanding between you and deleted User but it seems like you cleared that up if i got that right :)

-HawK

Hey Worm!

I'll give you my yes, I've talked with you alot while playing on the server, and also thru steam, ithink you're a nice, calm and mature guy who will fit in good in the cj team. I've also noticed that you always trying to help other players who needs help on the server. It's also really good that you're able to communicate in 3 different languages. :)

Lets see what the others have to say, and for now i wish you best of luck.

-HawK

Could also be some kind of ram issue.
    If you open taskmanager you can see how much physical memory that are used in %.

You could try using Razer game booster there are functions like cleaning ram, closes programs that are not neccessary while gaming and so on.

If ram is the issue, you should download memtestx86 and run the test, if physically damaged you should replace them with new ones, if you have high memory usage but the memtest dont give you any errors its probably a program running in the background that causes it.

If temparatures is the problem, the game booster wont help at all, then you should clean out all the dust you can find. Do not do that with a vacuum-cleaner, that might destroy your computer. Best thing to use is air on can ( dunno if thats the right name )

Thanks, that will be the case for me.
    My GTX is from ASUS i guess.

Make sure to get a DVI Dual Link cable, or you will just get 60hz, Dual link will get 144hz, but single link will get 60hz.. Also, Dual link can get higher resolution than 1080p.

Displayport is better but DVI is enough :)

I dont have a 144hz, but a have a 120hz. I will never go back to 60hz, and i will get a 144hz.
    Everything runs alot smoother ( well, you dont notice that it dont go as smooth when youre on a 60hz monitor, but when change you will notice, and then it seems like 60hz stutters or cant keep the rate :D )

Best thing i can compare with is watching a video on youtube, 720p vs 720p60. Or whatever resolution. Kinda same feeling

Is it worth it? I dont know which games youre playing, but if you cant get 144fps in-game its worthless going for a 144hz monitor.

A screen i think is good, and not too expensive is BenQ XL2411Z

Edit, now i saw you have looked for bigger screens than 24", also the screen you have linked is better than the one i linked so ;)

Indeed its a very good idea, and as you said @UFaced theres Only trusted on ktkserver ( and me then ) ;)

Hope it Will be that Way, but ithink you should personally choose those guys that you Think can handle it without abusing it.

If some players abuses it there will be a chance that you will remove it again and that's sad.

Just my opinion ;)

I've played with you, and it seems like you're a really nice guy :)

But I would like to know you a little bit better before I can give you my yes since we haven't met so many times..

Maybe the other members have different views, but I wish you good luck and I'm sure that when I know you better I'll give you a yes ;)

Btw, maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to read your app..

-HawK

It's now a yes from me ;)