Beiträge von Reznov

U need to play alot more often

Agree 100%, and based on my time playing with you, you seem like a good guy. You just need to do it more...... a lot more ;)

Also, just a few more things your app needs to get accepted:
    1) Player stats link for each 3xp server you've participated in
    2) A statement stating you've read and agreed to the trusted rules
    3) Must be cohesive and understandable (well written English with few grammar and spelling mistakes)

Other threads you should probably read:
    3xP' CoD4 server rules
    You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    Premade kick/ban reasons

Overall verdict: Your English skills seem to be below average (That's my opinion, another admin may think differently), but besides that, your app is short.
    Here is an example of an accepted app: Trusted Rank 3 Application
    In addition, you're still relatively new to the 3xp' servers and the forum. I'd say work on what needs to be worked on, and reapply in 6 weeks. Within that time, enjoy our servers and welcome to 3xp' :D

could slightly change the maps so that we would be able to vote for more maps? It doesn't have to be a giant update or anything. Just a small configuration change. And of course we don't need 2000 new maps at once, but it would be nice if you like, replaced some of the above maps?

I see one problem with your suggestion, most people want maps such as lolzor or poolday. After all, they are popular for their own reasons and having less of these "popular" maps may actually decrease the overall player count.
    Not saying it's a bad idea, but it would be a bit risky to implement newer maps in exchange for map popularity. My idea would be to add an additional slot for a map that hasn't been played in a certain amount of days or weeks (a rare map). Instead of taking away any "popular" maps and possible players who really want these maps, we would just add an additional rare map slot during the map vote. This would give us the chance for people of both play styles to have fun, (both of those who want new maps, and those who want "lolzor-ish" maps) without the risk of losing players. :)

Nice and mature player who's showing respect to everyone in the game, and one of few who doesnt complain on new players/noobs

Agree 100%

However, your English skills lack a bit and your forum activity is relatively low. I'd recommend a reapp a month from now for us to get to know you better. Also, fixing the font size and color wouldn't hurt :) .

Note: In order to become a trusted you must read and agree to the trusted rules : CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    Edit: Never mind, didn't notice it earlier ^^

maybe a rule in DeathRun server ... Don't leave the activator room when you are activator.
    Cause some people (as activators) just leave the room and die in the traps while other jumpers still on the way to finish. I see its more like suicide and its annoying.
    I don't know if my opinion matter .. but its good to try.

Nah, if the activator is stupid enough to die in his own traps then I view it as an xp loss for the activator. Sure, it may be annoying, but I see it as only an unintentional suicide. Besides, this is rare considering all the rooms the jumper could take including the sniper room, knife room, slide room, tank room, and well....you get my point :) . For an acti to go past the jumper and die is very, very rare. Also, what determines an "activator room" from a jumper area? What is your suggested punishment if the activator were to leave this area? Are you saying the rule is not to leave the "activator room" as acti, or not to commit unintentional suicide in the jumper area? Idk, the rule seems to be too specific and too hard to regulate.

A rule in KTK - Don't reconnect or use !ktk as a Dog/Assasin.
    Some people do it as a dog and it is pretty annoying, cause then if there is a ''noob'' assasin, he'll not able to kill anyone, maybe he will but it would be really hard for him alone. And also, the dog who has reconnected can be a guard, i think, and it is unfair. Cause you've been picked as a dog that round.

I believe we've talked about this before in the past somewhere that ended up in it NOT becoming a rule. The reason was (if I am to remember correctly) because there would be, in most cases other assassins to help the assassin team. Especially with the "new assassin" system put in place. However, in my experience in KTK I've seen a single assassin be forced to face off against 20 guards in lolzor. But again, this is rare. I don't know if this rule would be an effective solution to the problem.

[quote='MicroTom','https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thread/2313-3xP-CoD4-server-rules-Discussion/?postID=27773#post27773']And punishment for that would be like TempBan for 10 mins if he does it one time, 2nd time 1hour, 3rd time a day.

Errrrrr, isn't that a bit harsh ^^? How about specing that person (as in !spec {player name}) until he/she becomes an assassin again? Or maybe warn (first offense) then kick (second offense/repeat)?

Sleight aggression towards "noobs" please explain this?

In the past I've seen you behave aggressively towards players whether it was because of skill or some other reason. However, this was a while back and I thought I'd mention it in my post.

Many trustees yes,but how many of them are regulary active on the server?

To name a few I'd say $iwy, rockky, ExcesusNL, and Shae, but this is purely based on my time playing :) . I do know KTK has many trustees, sometimes I've seen six at a time. ^^

Kick/warn list can be considered a lesson learned,otherwise i wouldnt submit my app

It could, but we'll wait for more input from more people to see if you "learned your lessons". :D

As for the forum activity,i belive trustees are required to check the forum every now and then to keep themselves updated.

True, but I think we would get a better picture of your personality if you were to participate on the forum (in my opinion). Also, will you check the forum to keep yourself updated?

Note: You handled some criticism well and I'm actually impressed. Now I'm neutral on the decision. All there is left to say is, let the admins decide and good luck. :)