Beiträge von 1Alucard2

Its been a long time since i was active here and just wanted to check out the Situation. Really sad to hear he passed away as i had a lot of fun playing with him on your Minecraft server back in the day. May he Rest In Peace.

Hey guys,
    currently i'm playing ArcheAge and want to know if anybody else is playing it or would be interested to Play it.

You don't know ArcheAge?

First off you should know that ArcheAge is an Free2Play MMORPG.

ArcheAge is an epic fantasy MMORPG free of predefined paths and progression. You’re free to choose your own path and play your way from the starting continents of Haranya and Nuia to the lost shores of Auroria, the birthplace of magic.

You can wield incredible powers drawn from 120 unique Class combinations, master over 20 crafting vocations, build houses and manors in the open world, farm, trade, forge alliances, and lay waste to all who stand in your way. Or you can turn your back on it all and live as a pirate, ransacking traders and pillaging the high seas for plunder and Gold.

More Information here: What is ArcheAge? | ArcheAge

There was a mismatch between the bitch and guy called bartolomaeus, so he thought of going to drink some cold ass beer but the beer was not cold, it was warm, so he ran off to the barman and he kicked his ass and then bartolomaeus laughed really hard. And his penis was in his dirty and rotten

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylgly-cylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylle-ucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucy-lprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylaspfraginylalanylthreonyll-eucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionyl-leucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionylty-rosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutami-nylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanyl-prolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucyl-cysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylargi-nylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanyla-lanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleu-cylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanyl-glycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasp-araginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanyl-alanylthreonylarginylserine extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an

Hey guys, I wanted to play COD 4 again after 1 month but when i tried to connect to the 3xP-servers i got the information that i was banned. (on every 3xP-Server)

Guid: de5a9683
    Reason: hmmkay
    stats: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=19696

Hey leute, wollte heute nach 1 monat malwieder CoD 4 spielen aber alls ich mich mit den 3xP-Servern verbinden wollte kam die meldung das ich gebannt wurde. (bei allen 3xP-Servern)
    Guid: de5a9683
    Reason: hmmkay
    stats: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=19696

Maybe you should post this app in the englisch section not in the german, so that you get more feedback form the guys that talk englisch.

Sry my englisch sucks so if anybody knows how to say it in an better way pls do so.