Beiträge von DARKPRO

Hi guys and welcome to my trusted player application,My name is Ahmed and most of you guys know me,I have played in the 3xP clan servers for around 3-4 years till now but currently i play mostly DR

Most of the players there know me and i have a nice behavior and i don't insult or flame people only if they insult my brothers,If me im cool with that xD

I wanna be trusted because i want the deathrun server to be the same way it was,awesome and cool and has many awesome players and the only way that can happen by applying the rules and make sure the players enjoy the game without flamers or trolls or suicider activators (yup happens alot)and i always have a reason if i kick someone and if i do,i always have a good reason,and another reason why i wanna be trusted is because 3xP clan is a family and i want to be part of it

Most of the staff know me,Including DrSi,Siwy.exe,Simson,Even u Ufaced (don't worry my behavior didn't change)Expert,Wingzor (dunno if he counts)

For my statistics 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Information about me:

Games i play:League of legends,Cod4,MTA,Minecraft,and some old games that i don't play that much

I have read and agreed with all the rules/threads

1) I don't know your "relationship" (Gm1 and Darkpro), so idk if you're used to called each other "fag"; however it looks like you don't like being insulted Gm1, as you kicked Darkpro. If you don't like being insulted by him, why would you insult him? It's completely against our rules.

1) I don't know your "relationship" (Gm1 and Darkpro), so idk if you're used to called each other "fag"; however it looks like you don't like being insulted Gm1, as you kicked Darkpro. If you don't like being insulted by him, why would you insult him? It's completely against our rules.

the thing between us and gm1 is old and trust me it will happen again and no i am not ok of being called a fag but i'll let it go

1st of all,really hd? me? lie? well yeah i do sometimes lie xD,but not this time he did say that to Haha and banned him

me and a player named Haha got banned for the reason "insulting" by GM1 after he killed me for "camping" when he camped too,he insulted us and he did !kill on me when i was activator,what kind of trusted player would do that? next map he threatend us if we wrote anything he ban us but we didn't accept that also we didn't insult anyone he called us kids when my friend (Haha) replied "You're the kid" he banned him,tell me is that a real reason for a ban?even though he insulted us as well that doesn't give him the right to ban us he was just raging cuz i killed him