Beiträge von rockky

Well being a member requires you to be active on Teamspeak.
    Not talking about being there 2 times and then inactive for enternity.
    (As it is defined in the application process)

I havent seen you on TS before and after your app. :|

Yes, I had a problem cause my cod crashed every time I opened TS. Now I solved it and I'll be active on TS :)

English apllication

reallife first name: Rocco

current ingame name(s): rockky

country where you live: ITALY (you'll think pizza and spaghetti, but we are also pro in COD :D )

date of birth: 1998

played multiplayer games: Cod4, Cod mw3, black ops, fifa, minecraft, battlefield 3

explanation why you would like to join 3xP' Clan: I've been Trusted player lvl3 for some months and now I think I'm ready to a new serious clan experience. During this months I got a lot of new friends that helped me to enjoy the game. Summer is at the doors and I'll have a lot of time to own peoples. Btw I really like to joke, especially with solar peoples. I played all the server, starting from KTK, passing by HC, DR, CJ and ending to Nuketown. I'm Med skilled with scope and ak-47. I always did my work as trusted player without complayning and crying.

I want to say that I'm ZERO in spoken and written german. I hope to start this new adventure with you.

profile link of stats.3xp-clan.com: I'll post only new profile stats (referring after I become trusted 2): HC STATS, DR STATS, KTK STATS, NUKETOWN STATS, PROMOD SNIPER STATS, CJ STATS

Additional: Basic HTML knowledges

xFire: rockkytb

Ok here is a long story. I was banned for 500 min from "friend" SheepWizard for abuse.

All started when map switched to drangonball and he did !vote 1st time and made mam crash. Me and gm1 told him the command !vote make mam crash and he did about 7/8 times replying "shh" to us.
    So I warned him to stop this because we need mam up.

Then 2 players died as activator, but for a mistake and I told him not to warn them because it wasn't their intention to do that but they got warned.

SheepWizard died too as activator but I didn't warn him.

When a player (Spicy Weiner if I'm not wrong) died too as acti I warned him too and they both started trolling and accusing me of abuse.

They keep annoying me and when a new round started Sheep did !kill rockk, I got killed and I kicked him with reason "don't annoy admins"

He reconnected and temp banned me for 500 minutes. So I'm here to ask you unban and to remove him from friend.

Cheers, rockky

People that can confirm my version and were online: @gianmario @Shuzk @Trojan786

If he want to reply: @Sheep_Wizard

Guys, every time I play dr on Framey_v3, when rounds end, on killcam my cod4 crashes.

This not happens only to me. Also my connational gm1 (he's friend on dr) told me that it happens also to him.

A few hours ago I talked with ufaced that told me to start this topic.

I think that the dr masteradmin is 3xP' Expert, so I'd invite all players that have this bug to report it on this thread and if we are a lot I hope map will be removed from rotation.

Cheers,
    rockky

TAG: @Expert @gianmario @mirko911

Hey,

the thing that makes your screen rotate (I get this very often).
    Anyway, I suggest to reduce a lot the chance to get that thing that makes your screen rotate.

It's Twisted Mind :D.
    From my side -1
    Because DR maps are very easy and without any obstacle like WTF or Twisted almost all jumpers can finish maps and this make life harder to activator.

+1 for:
    endmap: Krewella - Come And Get It (Razihel Remix)
    party mode: Snoop Dogg Smoke Weed every day (dubstep remix)
    vote mode: Calvin Harris - I need your love

For be the best thing is to start a survey

@rockyy I didn't ban anyone for crying, Aurel banned me because he was mad at me. I played a lot with him and he was a friend of mine. And @RodneX the second ban was from Lifeszor, the first person I've known on deathrun. He just got accepted as member at this time and wanted to test his rights, like you can see on the ban reason.

Ok, now that is all clear from me a big

+1