Beiträge von Drizz

The problem is that the samsung s8 costs around 600€. And im too lazy to read all the tests for phones so i wanted to ask :)
    I aleays had old phones so this time i wanna get smth new. I think i could sell this iphone for like 200 after i fix some small stuff like the home button etc. so it would still be like 400€ in total.

Hey guys,
    so i wanted to buy a new smartphone and wanted to ask you to share your experiences with your phones. I had an iPhone 5s and an iPhone 6 so far cuz i got them very cheap. Im thinking of buying a Samsung S8 but i really dont know. If you could help me out a bit that would be great.
    Thanks

Drizziboi :thumbup:

Hey there everyone,

just wanted to inform you that we gonna remove inactive members in the next days.
    Those guys are either inactive for a long time or have completely lost the connection to the
    3xP´ Server and its community.

Here is the list of the members who gonna be removed:

3xP' MzX-
    3xP' Zentrion-
    3xP' FrisbeeSky -
    3xP' Medium-
    3xP' Sea -
    3xP' UnNamed-
    3xP' Bad_boy-
    3xP' Cola-
    3xP' Skorpiik -
    3xP' Tayzer-
    3xP' kenedko-
    3xP' yippe-
    3xP' Toad-
    3xP' Wnki-
    3xP' LeNeck-
    3xP' Zojan-
    3xP' Ravi-
    3xP' Spirit-
    3xP' toXijeE-
    3xP' Hoopik-
    3xP' RBxBouncer-
    3xP' Ekiij -
    3xP' NoName-
    3xP' TaDa
    3xP' Muffin
    3xP' Dexter
    3xP' Kovy

We think that this is a required step for the CoDJumper Team, because of critism of our new Admins Funk and AlterEgo we realised
    that the Team has way too much people in it who are too inactive, leading into more active people not feeling connected that much to the rest of the team.

If you find yourself in this list and consider to come active again please
    contact one of the admins or leaders.

Best regards,

Drizz :thumbup:

We talked all together it was not alters decision. Your right i know u since ebc times but still as alter said the lack of feedback is what made us decline you. This has nothing to do with popularity. We just need to know what the community thinks of you thats all. Next time maybe ask some guys for feedback :)

Hello there.

Even tho the vote is clear for you we decided that it would be the best for the team if we decline your app.
    We like you as a person and as a friend, we just dont think that the atmosphere in the team will stay as it is now.

Im sorry for the bad news, please dont take it personally.
    You are still welcome to join our server and private sessions and everything.

Best Regards,
    Drizziboy

For me this game is the only game i ever played that much. Im really not that much into games but Cod 4 got me kinda addicted :D. I would do much more if i could and had the time to do it. I also often try to motivate the map creators to finish their projects. For now there are more than 10 maps in progress and thats only the once i was allowed to test. I bet there are some more actually. If this game ever dies i will prolly sell my pc since i dont need it if theres no cod 4. I really hope that the community will stay and im willing to do anything i can to increase the playeramount.

I wrote this from my phone so there might be some mistakes which im sorry for.

Dear 3xP' CJ-Team Members,

As you may have noticed there has been a lot of bitching going on recently. Members are behaving immaturely and trolling in our forum and on the server.

We have had problems with behaviour like this in the past, some of you may remember the Deathrun times which led to internal beef, and now it seems like the situation will repeat itself like it has in the past.

We do not want this to happen!

Handle arguments privately, not on the server or on the forum.
    We don't want toxic or insulting behaviour on our servers.

This thread can be taken as a warning for some of our members, if we don't see an improvement in the situation, there will be consequences.

Lets keep our small family as free of hate as possible.
    We think this is an important point in keeping this team and CoDJumper alive.

Best regards,

3xP' CJ Leadership