Beiträge von Yuri

Well theoretically you are right but still I don't think it's that much of an issue, that's just my opinion, anyway I got to go so you'll need to discuss this subject with someone else.

Regards Yuri.

AFAIK It's allowed, can't remember exactly when but it was mentioned in the shoutbox.

Edit: Also I don't think it's a massive issue, it'll be easier for them to play and they don't quite interrupt the game (like if they reconnected when they are king or assasin).

Edit 2: Here's a quote from the CoD4 Server Rules Page just to backup my previous assumption:

- Reconnecting/leaving as dog is allowed.

Last thing: I would really like to see the Help Section improved.
    New players often ask what they have to do in the mod, always ask how can they be terminator, or why the fuck they spawned as guard again, or why they went from assassin to guards...
    I think the Contain the code, and Hack the Terminal parts should be removed (if you make them later you can add the parts again later ), and should be replaced with the most useful information.
    I'll be happy to make it for you if you want.
    I know you would like to have the same Help Section for all languages, but most people understand English and I think it's the language by default on the mod, so I really think it's important to at least edit the English help section.

I could take care of the Polish Translation of the new Help Section, and also improve other parts of it as it's a bit poorly done just now, let me know if you are interested.

Hey Rhoyder, really good application you posted here. :)
    You are making a good effort at being helpful and respectful and are also a person you can have some laughter with.
    I am happy for people like you to get into the Trusted Players Team so my vote is obviously Yes. :D

There's almost no difference at all no matter which one you choose, the most important thing is that it must fit in your current RAM slot and be of the same type I mean DDR3 SDRAM.

Hey there, we have run into a problem, where the server got stuck at the beginning of the round, infinite for loop caused by timeout, Viking will know what it means ;)

Edit: I've also experienced an infinite knifes bug when I had throwing knifes as an Assassin and I've been throwing them and picking them back up a few times.

First, the latest kick was 4 and 13 days ago and if you wanna be part of it, you shouldn't do whatever you did.

Second, to much fake names and two times with 3xP in your name.

For now, -1 from me.

I very much agree with |HD| here, so many fake names also doesn't look like you do respect rules just like you said.

very good player always respects rules and is also skilled

This comment doesn't represent any level of appropriate contribution as you only state a few points that doesn't even reflect reality.
    Also I don't feel like you are a proper person to wonder this communities forums because you give fake/biased feedback.
    Is it an act of revenge on 3xP community after you've been declined? I don't know but you are clearly showing a negative attitude towards many people. Another thing is that you dislike peoples applications long after they have been closed which to me looks just ridiculous.

Again, I very much agree with you, he doesn't seem to understand that people will give feedback on his application whenever they see fit and not when they are told to.

People may be uncomfortable or simply confused when you ask them to see your application in the server, they'll express their opinion sooner or later if they feel like doing it and if they feel like they know you enough.

Some of the things you've included in your application are completely unnecessary for our judgement and only show that you lack some social and communicative skills.

Same as Grvty.
    If he pleases someone to say some good words about him in his app it means he is desperated.
    Also if you want people to write that you are not a racist its kinda pathetic, if you are not you dont have to tell ppl things like this.
    I know him since about a year now, but in game he almost never speaks to ppl.

This one is really good, did he really ask people to say that he's not racist?

I would really like to say anything positive here but in my opinion you're simply not fit for a Trusted Player position.

Definitely no from me.

Hey there 3xP community,

I just come across my played games list so I thought why not post it here and see what games other people are playing.

So without further ado here's my list of games I used or still use to play:

Call of Duty 2,
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare,
    Call of Duty 5 World At War,
    Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2,
    Call of Duty 7 Black Ops,
    Call of Duty 8 Modern Warfare 3,
    Call of Duty 9 Black Ops 2,
    Call of Duty 10 Ghosts.

That's just cod series, now the other games:

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic,
    Dishonored,
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim,
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion,
    Need For Speed Shift,
    Need For Speed World,
    Mercenaries 2,
    Just Cause 2,
    Battlefield Bad Company 2,
    Hitman Absolution,
    Resident Evil 4,
    Resident Evil 5,
    Resident Evil 6,
    Minecraft,
    GTA San Andreas,
    SWAT 4,
    Takedown: Red Sabre,
    4Story,
    The Elder Scrolls Online,
    Far Cry 3,
    Battlefield 3,
    Battlefield 4,
    Conflict Global Terror,
    Need For Speed Most Wanted,
    GTA IV,
    Tomb Raider,
    Fallen Earth,
    War Thunder,
    World of Tanks,
    Watch Dogs,
    Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising,
    Counter Strike Source,
    KillingFloor,
    Assassins Creed,
    The Witcher 2,
    League of Legends,
    Crysis.

Please post your games list below and maybe we could play some of them together sometimes.

Right, I know how annoying this could be because I've had trouble with that in a different game, yes it's possible to save those settings clientside in a config file but that actually might be the reason it's resetting itself just now, best thing you could do is to set up a database and save user settings serverside via mysql but it requires additional plugin.