Beiträge von $ i w y .exe

I also wanted to create thread about this guy ^^

Yes, he definetly need a ban by IP. He had already about 5 permabans and still doesn't follow the rules. Especially the lang rule. I think, that many tp/admins know him because of his 'unusual behaviour'.

1st of all, some challenges like falcon or headshot gives 260-460xp and some hard ones like goodbye or famous gave me 1000-2000 xp

Still, this is NOT many xp.

2nd of all, if u looked closly in the pictures we were evenly lvled i just out leveled u in the map in the 2nd picture,think it was beta or something,idk and then u got back to me lvl in poolday

But look at my stats and yours. Compare it.

EDIT:exp gained differs per server, basically the integer that stores the amount of exp gained per action is something on the server' side, something that can't be modified with cheat engine or local hacks at all since they can't access that integer

So there must be other way to level up fast, because I saw many ppl using some kind of that.

When HD linked that guy from Croatia u wrote, that u're NOT him. And when we scroll up to your second from the end post we can clearly see:

the crotian guy is me, idk how it counted me crotian xD

And u're calling HaHa! your brother, when Reznov in his app called him a "her". So this is your brother or a sister ? ;)

2nd of all,did u ever hear of the word challenges? maybe do them?

Yes, I heard about dat word. And in ktk they are not giving so many xp to level up so fast. Too fast.

3rd of all,who the fuck would use a lvl hack? the point of playing is to lvl up and when u reach the maximum lvl it gets boring and u have no point of playing the game/mod itself

Like I said many new players use xp boost or sth like that, so u have to ask them. Or yourself. Yes, I didin't change my mind, I still think, that u're using that. Prove me, that u don't or stop using that. I'll be watching u and still collect some evidence.

the crotian guy is me, idk how it counted me crotian xD

Stats page counted u from Croatia, because meybe u were using some kind of program, that replace IP ?

Too much combining here.

Hey !

So … I must add some sentences from me. And it won’t be positive, sorry, no offense. Have to explain some things.

Let’s start.

Today I was playing with dark some hours. I just noticed, that he’s leveling up so fast. It’s a quite big phenomenon for a new players. I ask one of these players how they’re rank up so fast and he told me about Hack Engine or sth like dat, that allows u to change any kind of numbers – for example xp. I saw some players using that type of hack. But dark want to be Trusted Player, so I decided to doing screenshots on every begin and end of map to collect some evidence before doing sth. I compared my stats to him and my conjectures became a true. I kicked him with that reason (I call this level hack). And here begin a very interesting part …

He come back to the server and started to complain. From his sentences I just get an information, that:

1) He was using previously a hacks on other servers (from what I’ve seen he wrote, that about 3 years ago). But like he said – He NEVER used them on 3xP servers.
    2) Meybe he didn’t confirm his hack in exact way, but he said sth like – “I call this a mod, not a hack”.

I know, that he’s playing 3xP servers quite long time and his stats are very, very strange (what u’ve noticed before). When I want to search a |D$|DARK*PRO I can find accounts from many countries (http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=search) and one of them have many tempbans because of hacking (3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details). Other accounts have some insults/glitching/spamming kicks and warns. For me this is very suspicious. There are a ways to hide/replace your IP, so …

Now, come back to the screenshots, because I want to explain some things. U can find all of them in attachment.

1) Shot 0483 and shot0484 <---- After crash map, there was a beta. At the end of crash I had 28 level and he had 27 level. At the beta end he had a 34 level and I had a 29. I had 2x more score.
    2) Shot 0490 and shot0491 <----- I’m just uploading these screenshots to confirm, that before nuketown map, there was poolday. U can compare dark and other players level.
    3) Shot0493 and shot0494 <----- And finally – last part of screenshots. I had about 4x score (look at his kills, if he wouldn’t spent money on new weapons in weapon box, he would have about 600 score. At the begining I had a 38 lev, just like he. And we're ending with the same level ...

To sum up everything – This guy here is very strange for me. He want to be Trusted Player, when he’s using a level hack/giving a strange stats link/used a “normal hacks” like wh etc. before ?! For me, he is NOT trustworthy anymore. Sorry bro, no offense, but I would give a (proly my first to tp app) BIG NO.

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe

P.S Ah, and I want to add, that meybe two/three days ago I saw dark with 0 prestige and about 38 lev. He's new on ktk, so it's interesting ...
    P.P.S And yes, I know, that ktk mod doing automatically a screenshots at the end of the map.

Heyo Fear !

Unfortunately, I can't find any of your other stats except this, which u put into your app. I mean, that all other of your stats don't have even a hour played. One of requirements for a Trusted Player 1st level is - "Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers" And u have only 17h. And in this 17h u have been kicked twice because of glitch and language rule. So, personally, I think, that u should play more on 3xP servers, get to know with some of members/tp/masters (if u are not well known) etc.

Ofc I'm just saying, final decision is always belong to admin.

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe

P.S Ah, and check dis thread ---> CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying. <--- There u have explained all the stuff.

Heyo brah ! ;)

First of all HD is not siwy ^^

Second: If u want your level back, u need to get a proof (screenshoot or whatevah). But if some of tp/admins know and saw, that u were on that level I don't see any probs, but it's an expert decision (in this case ofc).

Third: U know, some ppl don't have much time to do some things immediately. Expert is probably busy, u'll need to w8.

Fourth: It's directly connected with previous ---> u don't need to create new threads and spam on forum, because u want to your level back. Every admin is checking all threads, so u won't be missed. U just have to be patient ^^

I just wanted to make some things clear ;)

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe