Beiträge von Amnesia

Hab bissel rumgetestet, und siehe da, ich brauche weder DLan noch nen Repeater. :D

Konnte mir nen Laptop borgen und die Verbindung in verschiedenen Räumen testen, und ich bekam in allen Räumen ca. 50mb/s.
    Fazit: Ich brauch ne neue Netzwerkkarte.

Danke nochmals für die Antworten. :)

@z1x: short form: I want to know if either dlan or a wlan repeater would be the better option for me. My situation: room with the router is like 10m away, but still I'm getting 20-35mb/s less.

@!nYpk!: Danke.

@Matthaeus: Hab mir heute nen TP Link um nur 20€ geholt (gute Amazon Bewertungen). Repeater und DLan würde beides etwa 35€ kaufen, also liegt mein Budget wohl bei etwa 60€ (derzeit etwas knapp bei Kasse, hab mir letzte Zeit zu viel gegönnt), da wäre es sowieso besser die Teile einzeln zu kaufen, anstatt nen teureren Router, oder? Und danke.

Hey Leute,
    Hab endlich neues Internet bekommen.
    Doch es gibt ein kleines Problem, der Router (TP-Link TL-WR841ND) kann aus technischen Gründen nicht mehr in meinem Zimmer stehen, daher bekomme ich keinen Fullspeed.
    Im Zimmer wo der Router steht bekomme ich 50mb/s, und in meinem Zimmer bekomme ich 15-30mb/s (schwankt komisch, kp warum). In beiden Räumen bekomme ich unter Windows 5/5 Wlanstärke angezeigt btw, und sie sind nur ca. 10m entfernt, und die Wände sind eig nicht allzu dick.

Jetzt denke ich dass es 2 Lösungsansätze gibt, und zwar, dass ich entweder nen Wlan Repeater im Routerzimmer ansteck, oder nen DLan Adapater.

Was meint Ihr, was wäre die bessere (schnellere) Lösung?
    Mit der DLan Option hätte ich sogar 2 Möglichkeiten (afaik, hab da nicht viel Ahnung von), entweder steck ich das Modem in den DLan Adapter und hol den Router zu mir ins Zimmer, oder ich schließ den Router ans Dlan und bekomm dann ne Lan-Verbindung.
    Achja, nen Netgear MBRN3000 hab ich auch noch, aber der hat keinen WAN Anschluss, aber vlt eignet er sich trotzdem für etwas (repeaten zB?).

Hoffentlich kann mir jemand helfen, danke schonmal :)

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition (includes BF4 with all DLCs) for 16,60€

offer ends on: /
    platform: origin
    additional info: you need to use a mexican vpn/proxy, find bf4 premium on the mexican origin, and pay with paypal - it is very important to turn off the vpn/proxy before you login to paypal, it would disable your account otherwise. when you got your key you can use it without problems without vpn.

BEST PRICE SO FAR!

You can add new models with this. I have a list of 98 weapons (all mp weapons with all attachments) to replace, there might be even more.

It seems that the update works now, as there was no crash so far.
    New stuff:

• Nice menu (thx to Wingzor for his dr menu base), also added a 3xP serverlist which allows you to connect to the other servers
    • Customized quickmenu, with fov scale, background songs and more
    • different songs at the end of the game, probably gonna add more
    • some weapons replaced, weaponfiles edited, blue hitmarker,...

Future updates (hopefully they'll work soon): vote with dynamic rotaton, final killcam,...
    Feel free to post more suggestions, and yes, I was a bit lazy in the last time :D

Edit: current bugs: serverlist only works at start

Tbh I don't know what happened in the past, but I've never had a problem with him.
    So yea, maybe he has an ass licking behaviour, but I have nothing against my ass being licked, haha.

Anyways, good player, and I haven't seen anything negative about him in the last few weeks (probably because it was the time before I was in 3xP, but I'm just sharing my personal experience).

Well, Grvty is a nice guy, he was always friendly and helpful to me and other players.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he already played a war with hebuno and Ahrens and everything went good.

Skillful player too, so he actually meets the requierements, but I agree that this (original) form of application was a bit strange, but I think he just wanted to do something different and show that other people support him, since he got rejected the last time.

I personally had nothing if 3xP would give him a chance, from me a yes, but it's up to the admins.

Calling other players noobs doesn't make you better, does it?
    People who always complain about everything ruin the atmosphere.
    But anyways, if they are so bad, then you should be able to easily kill them ^^

deleted User, you got the perfect post/like ratio again. :D