Beiträge von khjkguhkghkhyukiu

i've seen you only once in the server, and your skills aren't exactly the greatest.
    i saw you was friendly to everyone on the server, but again, there is a skill barrier.

Zitat

I'll try to help people but it would be much easier with a rank

i also cant agree with this. you have limited knowledge about cj and i dont think you helping people would do any good.
    sorry but i cant ever see you doing the cj test in the maximum time as well, plus you arent well known to us. no from me.

Very nice information, but I can't really agree with the "fps hud with fadin and fade out"
    Unless you mean use fade in and out for different clips then this is very agreeable, but if you mean for every single fps used, it just looks very unappealing and doesn't give accurate fps switch timing.
    Other than that, this is a very detailed guide and will help me for future video making with you guys!

it seems extremely weird that your rpg gap record is 360 but your hardest map you've done is qube.
    i can't really say much about your activity in the server since i'm never there, but i've never seen you there. however your app is very nice and detailed.
    if i see you at the server and i can look at your skills, then it would be a yes from me

-Your Ingame Name: Reimu
    -Your hardest Map you finished out of this list: mp_dark_v3
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg: i don't know for no rpg, but rpg is 377
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: people consider me a good codjumper, and i get on with pretty much everyone in the codjumper server (deleted User, drizzjeh, pawz etc)
    i sometimes help people with problems they have in cj, but i cant explain well so usually i just show them

i hope i can join cj team with everyone :)
    i dont really speedrun, but here is a nice time i got on descent_v2:

Oh really, then you might consider? How sweet of you kind lord :rolleyes:

Btw, I find it silly to "vote" no for someone because of actions of other members of his clan/community/whatever. If you have smth bad to say against him, okay, but blaming him for things he hasn't done, this is stupid IMO.

Oh dear, I said something that you disagree with. And yes, its is 100% your opinion. And I didn't blame him for anything; if you're the leader of a clan, you should be able to sort out your own members.

Imo the server doesn't have to be noob-friendly all the time, so when there are maps where beginners get stuck easily, but normal jumpers have fun, it shouldn't get removed.

While I can understand what you're saying, you've got to realize the majority of jumpers in the server are just beginners. I don't want every map removed just because they're too hard for beginners, I just want the maps removed that fall in the category: Boring, Too easy+Too hard (In the same category), visually unappealing etc.
    I don't it to be noob-friendly all the time, but it would be much easier if we just had maps with a progressive difficulty or an easy, inter, adv way style.

Suggestions for Codjumper Server (Serious)

Because that last thread was locked, I will try to post here maps to be removed and added.

In deleted User's thread, he wanted to remove some maps but some were not removed, they are:
    mp_legacy
    mp_canyon <- Remove
    mp_digital
    mp_4gf_jump
    mp_all_in <- Remove
    mp_badboys
    mp_dungeon_p
    mp_cheops
    mp_craft_v1 <- Remove
    mp_fussaids_v1 <- Remove
    mp_freak_jump

I will also add maps here which should be removed and for a good reason:
    mp_canyon -> This map isn't played much and for good reason. This map isn't noob friendly at all and is quite boring in some way. You start off and expect to do a 300 gap as your first jump, and if a beginner was to play this, they probably wouldn't even have a good enough strafe to do so.
    mp_all_in -> This map is played often but quickly gets rotated. The reason is that the map isn't fun to play, easy is hard for beginners and hard is too easy for good players, mixed reactions just make this map unreliable to keep.
    mp_craft_v1 -> There is only one way, usually get stuck on second jump and cause to rotate quickly. The map is also not very appealing.
    mp_fussaids_v1 -> Not only is this map extremely boring, the map has loads of floating platforms which are only in two colors. Because of this, there's also no indication as of where you're supposed to go. The map looks like a shit basically.
    mp_awe -> I don't have anything against floating platform maps, but they're the same shit over and over again. This map is disguised as a supposedly good map, but its just another generic floating platform map looking fancy. The jumps just feel like you've done them 80000 times before.
    mp_lucky -> It's an ok map, but the fact it takes people 5 minutes just to find a tower which is to their left or right is a pain when they keep asking where to go; and when they finally get to the top, they can't do it because they either can't strafe far (Which isn't even much)
    mp_beast -> Looks like the map was made in half an hour. Off the top of my head, I think this map only uses like what, 4 textures? Especially hard to see when using fullbright (Because who doesn't jump without fullbright) Boring map and you don't know where to go most of the time when you're in adv.
    This list may be edited, I just thought these off the top of my head.

And a list of which maps I believe should be added:
    mp_sonic -> For a map made in 2010, it still has the best scripting known to CJ history. The map's difficulty is also amazing, because its a progressing map. It starts off fun and easy for beginners and gets extremely hard even for professional jumpers. The map is also locked at 125 fps, which should help the people who can only reach 125 fps (pc can only get 125 fps, 2014, lol) Map is visually appealing and has secrets :-)
    mp_trial_2_p -> Once again, an old map but still harder than modern maps. It involves techniques used which you don't see in modern maps and is extremely fun.
    mp_to_the_moon_v2 -> Server did have this map but the unfinished version. Easy is unfortunately exactly the same as v1, but in inter and adv we see some fun double/multiple bounce scripting and is, imo, better than v1, which is considered a fun map by many
    Again this is off the top of my head so I may have missed some out.

If anyone would like to contribute to map rotation then please feel free to do so.

Unfortunately, this is not only a problem with 3xp, but with the mod itself. That's why you usually have to download loads of iwd files when joining other servers. However, there are 2 ways in which you can fix this. The first is to restart the server, causing a temporarily fix. The next way is to go into your usermaps folder, the map you want to fix, and place it in the mod the server currently has loaded.

This will prevent any future problems of looping (On a specific map)

Good evening everyone, my name is Charlie; using the alias "Super Sonico" I was born in London, England but lived in Seoul (South Korea) until I was around 5 which I then moved to Birmingham in England. I speak in both English and Korean fluently and learning Japanese (Maybe I'll learn German later in life, who knows ㅋㅋ). I am currently 15 years old (DOB: 24.9.1998 )(Sorry I'm not 16 :( ) and love to play CoDJumper and rhythm games (osu! etc) I am a friendly person but sometimes can get carried away if a person argues with me for whatever reason. I'm currently in school, but I'm also going to college where I'm learning the Assembly coding language and Japanese.

Before I go into my cod4 gaming style, I want to point out that I ONLY play codjumper, so I won't have anything like kills or kd ratio. I have no eSport skills, as I suck at shooting, aiming etc. But I'm getting interested to play in other servers such as deathrun and kth (And of course I'll play 3xP deathrun because it seems the most popular and friendly!) I play CoD4, osu!, CoD2 and a bit of arma 3.
    I brought CoD4 straight for CoDJumper after watching some codjumper videos, I was instantly hooked. I used to regularly play in 14 hour sessions but now I rarely play that much, 2 hours at a maximum. I played for 1 year straight before moving to other games and regularly coming back to cj. I am quite active in TS3, but due to money issues, I have no mic >w<
    I first started playing in 3xP around 2 weeks ago, and it seems a great place to have fun and help others.
    At first I had no intention of joining this clan, but the reason I have created an application is because I have noticed that this seems to be the most mature clan and with the nicest members and non members. Since I'm better than most people at the server (I'm not boasting here lol; ) I believe that I should help them since they all also want to get better at codjumper. I am helpful at teaching bounce techniques, telling people where the right path is and also telling and saying what and when you should use the right fps for any bounce. I could not care for any ranks/rights etc, but I feel like if I'm a member of 3xP, I could greatly help the community (And even members!) Most people in 3xP wouldn't even notice me, but I'm sure there's some members in the codjumper server which would know me :-)
    I just created an Xfire account so I could communicate with you people, its 'lolicore97' (but I'm sure you guessed from the title ^^ )

So as my first application, I could also call it an introduction to you all, I hope I'll be friends with you all!
    This concludes my application I guess, thanks for reading! :love:
    Best regards,
    Super Sonico.