Beiträge von Viruz

I think you understood this wrong =),

I think most people who likes/dislikes an application, just want to give their feedback to the leader if they want the applicant in the clan or not.
    Its not because your application is bad. I saw way better applycations with more dislikes but i saw much worse too,
    just 3 sentence or something like that with 4-5 likes, just because people talked with him and thought he would fit
    very nice.

So dont take it offend from us, its just the simplest way for the members to give their feedback, as we dont have votings anymore.

Hey,

Zitat

viruz you really need to set our personal issues aside and be fair about this The last thread about me applying was on June 16th you can hide behind a screen, but for some reason your still holding a grudge against me over something that happened almost a entire year ago...

Im sorry but i even dont know that we had an personal issue, i didnt played with you and i talked 2 or 3 sentence to you as far as i remember.

But, the points of the last application will stay for me:

Zitat

Sorry but i think you would not fit into the 3xP Members, thats my oppinion.

Zitat

I did mention why i would like to be a part of. I Fit in cause iv'e played these servers for two years, and it means a big deal to be a part of 3xP' cause iv'e been trying for a while now

Zitat

Well, i am not surprised by your answers.
    You are just too young for this clan.

Zitat

seriously you don't fit into anything just because you played on a server for a while.

Zitat

To fit in our clan the server activity is not a point we look at.
    We look if the character of the person fits into our member community, which do not in my oppinion.
    We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community.
    I dont look at the "bad start" we had, that dont matters for me.

And @Amnesia

We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community. We just want to give everyone a chance to proof that he would fit in our community.

Maybe it wasnt a glitch, i cant really judge about that because im not really familiar with Deathrun,
    but that was just the smallest rulebreak u did.

I trust our Members and Trusted Players, 2 of them ban you for roccat, thats it.

And its not a solution that u try to unban yourself, what u tryed 2 times!

#Thread is closed

[25.06.14 02:03:15] You got tempbanned (5min) by our Member 3xP' Sea for not respecting the rule not to glitch
    [26.06.14 00:09:01] You got kicked by our Trusted Member feze mike for using Roccat
    [26.06.14 00:09:20] You got tempbanned (1440min) by our Trusted Member feze mike for using Roccat
    [27.06.14 01:42:36] You got banned by our Member 3xP' Amnesia for using hacks
    [28.06.14 14:35:08] You got banned by our Member 3xP' Yumekui for avoiding ban through keychange.

Conclution:

In 3 days u got banned & kicked for Hacking & Glitching, by 3 Diffrent 3xP' Members and 1 Trusted Member.
    U got banned 24h for hacking, and 1h after the 24h tempban expired, u started hacking again and got permabanned.
    After that u still did not care about our rules and desicions, and changed your key to avoid the ban...

-You glitched on our Dr-Server, which isnt allowed
    -You hacked on our server, which isnt allowed
    -You changed your key to avoid ban, which isnt allowed

So i dont think that you will change your behaviour in the future, if you act like that.

Unban Request declined

If u will be accepted as a Trusted its for all of Our Servers. I prefer that Ufaced accept/decline your application because im not playing Dr&ktk at all, if i play cod4 then Promod or CJ.

To fit in our clan the server activity is not a point we look at.
    We look if the character of the person fits into our member community, which do not in my oppinion.
    We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community.
    I dont look at the "bad start" we had, that dont matters for me.