Clan Membership

• Clanmember? 6

1. yes (4) 67%
    2. abstention (2) 33%
    3. no (0) 0%

My In game name: R3K

My Real name: Branson

I want to be in 3xP cause I love playing the servers mainly Deathrun though.

My age is 19 Born April 5th 1993

I live in U.S.A (Northern States)

But when i'm in the deathrun servers i see ALOT of lagjumping, Disrespect, and people bugging/glitching. (Anything they can do to ruin the gaming experience for everyone.)
    I see people who don't listen to the activator in deathrun. And don't Respect One versus One (1v1) or anyone else for that matter. They don't Respect when another player beats the map and they are first and cut in front and not give the other player a chance. And I would try and help the server out for the ones that want to play for fun. I play 2-6 Hours depending on when I have to go into work.

My Hobbies: Dirtbiking, bmxing, and playing Video games. And once I get my other PC I will have a mic in it to be able to go into TS3 and chat with others.

• Hi R3K,

thank you for your application and your interest in joining our clan.
    We request your patience in order to check your case. Afterwards we will start a vote on our board.
    If you have any questions feel free to write a PM to one of our Admins or join our TS (IP:3xp-clan.com).

Best Regards
    trooper

• Hi Branson,

we have checked your application and think that everything is ok.
    The voting is started and will be open for a week. All community members are able to vote.
    That is why it would be nice for you to join our teamspeak server and do some advertising for yourself.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Merry christmas,
    Ons

• Hi Branson,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    We congratulate you to your membership in our community.
    Please register yourself on our website "3xp-clan.com" and contact me via teamspeak, that i can change your userflag.

Kind Regards,
    Ons