Beiträge von R3K

hey 3xP im sorry to say but im leaveing 3xP mainly only because 3xP is off 80% of the time sorry to say but bye all and i loved this clan to death bye all hope allof you have a good rest of the day and peace :thumbsup_1:

My In game name: R3K

My Real name: Branson

I want to be in 3xP cause I love playing the servers mainly Deathrun though.

My age is 19 Born April 5th 1993

I live in U.S.A (Northern States)

But when i'm in the deathrun servers i see ALOT of lagjumping, Disrespect, and people bugging/glitching. (Anything they can do to ruin the gaming experience for everyone.)
    I see people who don't listen to the activator in deathrun. And don't Respect One versus One (1v1) or anyone else for that matter. They don't Respect when another player beats the map and they are first and cut in front and not give the other player a chance. And I would try and help the server out for the ones that want to play for fun. I play 2-6 Hours depending on when I have to go into work.

My Hobbies: Dirtbiking, bmxing, and playing Video games. And once I get my other PC I will have a mic in it to be able to go into TS3 and chat with others.