Trusted-Player-Application - Kira

• Hello everyone.

My name is Kira, I'm a 22 yeas old guy from Spain.

I've been playing cod4 since 2010 and codjumper since 2011-2012 non stop, although I'm very bad at "new" stuff (HB, hax fps, para tech) I've always tried to learn and keep up with the modern skill level. As I said, I've been through almost everything that happened to this game, from maps without a single bounce, free roam maps, OS maps, weird gravity (mp_inspiration I think?) to actual maps with long distances, incredible heighs and crazy techs. Lately I've not been very active recently on the in-game chat , mostly because I feel a bit lost in this comunity and the new things that have been around, but usually I've always tried to help new players and be nice to everyone.

I hope some of you remember my name from seeing me online, I have over 600h on this server alone (stats: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/9670a6a6), I was once a Styx recruit and before that I played on EBC and codjumper.com servers. My skill level is inter/inter+, I.E. I'm proud of having beenn able to complete descent v1,v2 and v3 hard way, mp_mars hard or mp_phoenix fun.

I would love to be a trusted player because after all these years I feel like I belong to this community and I want to keep it alive on an active way. Also it would be an honor to be a part of the team who is keeping my most beloved game up to date and with constant development.

My Discord is: billy1816#4877

I have read and agree with the rules/threads

Kira.