Rearrange the forum threads

• Hey guys,

since some months I've the feeling that the actual board structure doesn't feel useful.
    Many things changed (esp. CJ Stuff) and I think that the actual threads doesn't fit in the category structure we provide atm.
    So my idea was to change them to make it easier for everyone to find threads.

My idea was to arrange the categories like the following list. The question is now: Do you have any suggestions or missing categories? I'm thinking about moving the Offtopic to General because it's used quite often. The problem I see is, that many posts which could fit in an other category are posted there. So maybe it would be better if people have to scroll down to the end of the list and when they didn't find a fitting category they can post it there. Why do you think?

• I would put 'Offtopic', 'YouTube', 'Tutorials' (which are under 'Other') to under 'General' since I don't think they are not much different from the subthemes which are currently under 'General'.

The rest looks good.

Edit: why is 'Map Relases' (yes, that typo is there too :3) different alined compared to the other subthemes? :p