mp_edge Walkthrough & Release

• Lovely map and a top quality wt as always! If you don't mind me asking, has there been any progress done with mp_dark_final?

Yep we're gonna finish the map with kie after my university semester is over (june) and then I'll make the wt.
    It's not like I don't have free time every now and then atm, but in order to finish mapping(I'm involved in the development process) and then actually perform it requires top notch practice (because it's the hardest map already), which I obviously do not have right now due to me not playing and can't afford to seriously get in the game again till my semester is over.

• Yep we're gonna finish the map with kie after my university semester is over (june) and then I'll make the wt.
    It's not like I don't have free time every now and then atm, but in order to finish mapping(I'm involved in the development process) and then actually perform it requires top notch practice (because it's the hardest map already), which I obviously do not have right now due to me not playing and can't afford to seriously get in the game again till my semester is over.

Alright cool! Nice to see that there is at least something planned for it. I really hope that everything goes well this time and the map finally gets released and not delayed again. Good luck!