Wait... got banned for.. doing nothing?

• Hello. As I mentioned in the thread where I introduced myself, I had technical issues. So I formatted my pc and installed CoD 4 from the beginning. I set up everything correctly. When I decided to join deathrun, a permanent ban error came up. I just didn't do anything, I was playing properly and when I reinstalled CoD with the same CD Key (100% original, bought from local shop), I was banned...! I don't know what happened, check the details:

• GUID: 34e2d32f
    • Reason: No Recoil Hack
    • Banner: It was an autoban

More details:

• What did you do before you got banned? : Nothing! I wasn't even online!!
    • Is / Was your game or was the server laggy? : My game is not generally laggy but, again, I wasn't online the moment I got banned.
    • Do you have a good pc? : Yes my pc is running smoothly, it is mid spec I can say.
    • Do you have high ping? : I generally have low ping ( about 15-60 ) but I said I wasn't online the moment I got banned.
    • Map: I wasn't online!
    • Do you use special scripts? : Yes, to be honest I have MouseWheel shoot but I do not use it regularly.

These are my details, was it a system failure? Someone stole my cd key and used it with hacks? I surely know that I DIDN'T use any kind of hacks, never. I would appreciate if you could check this out and let me know.

Thanks for your time!! :)