mp_4_season [RELEASE]

• Hello 3xp fellas,

LINK FOR THE MAP: Zippyshare.com - mp_4_seasons.rar

It's been a long time since you heard from me.
    The last map I created was mp_pizzahut_v2. And the feedback was amazing, people really inspired me to start working on a map again.
    This time I've put more effort into the map and learned more about radiant in the first place.
    This is the first time I used terrain in a map and I hope it doesn't kill too many fps'es.

Required fps for playing this map:

The map is named mp_4_season. This stands for the 4 seasons in a year.
    these will be shown in all the ways.
    Which are:

Easy Way: starts under the easy sign. This way is created for people who just joined the codjumper community and don't know what strafing is or what fps to use.
    This progresses during the map starting out real easy with 1 fps and not too long strafes and ends up with fps switches and longer strafes.
    If you can complete the easy way you may progress to the Inter way.

Inter Way: starts after a few bounces at spawn. This way is created for people who have been in the codjumper community for a while now and want to progress.
    When you are able to finish the intermediate way you can continue your way up to hard.

Hard way: Hard way is created for the real badasses. It requires perfection and skill. Get good or go inter.
    Hard+ way: Its not a big difference with Hard way but it focuses more on perfection. And quality.

Preview of the map:

Enjoy!

-Slaughtered Innocence-

The hideous and the humble
    Blood peppers falling snow
    As world hurtles to the tipping point
    Life chokes on ignited air
    Wrenching love from hungry mouths
    Stars fall without sound
    Some weep helpless, day through night
    Ever wondering how
    Never knowing why ...