HawK's CJ-Application

• Hey there 3xP'!

My name is Johannes, I'm 19 years old and was born 1995 on Christmas Eve in Gothenburg, Sweden. My ingame name is HawK.
    At the moment i have no work, which means i have alot of time to spend on gaming right now but i wish i get a job soon! Due to problems with my concentration i thought school was very difficult which got me quit it so thats the reason i have no job.
    When im not gaming i use to hang out with friends, play guitar or do some driving lessons with my dad.

Gaming is my biggest interest, I've played games since i were around five years old. I started to play on a windows 95 and nintendo but nowadays i play abit more modern games ;)
    My favourite game is Cod4, played it since the day it was released, still the best game made. I've tried some clans over the years but i cant remember which clans. About CJ i tried it like 7 years ago, i played with 125fps only so i got tired of it pretty fast and started to do some easy jumps on stockmaps instead. Now i've started on custom maps again and im more or less addicted :P

Of course i play more games. Mostly other Call of duty games or Assassin's Creed. I also have CS:GO but i suck so hard ^^

I am able to speak English ( not good but i think everyone understands me ) and ofcourse Swedish.

Why do i want to join ?

I want to join 3xP' CJ-Team because i really enjoy Codjumping, And i always help players if im able to. The 3xP' members are really nice and i would really want to spend some more time with you guys ingame :)
    I wanted to join a long time ago but im not good at codjumping so that holding me back. Now i finally writes an application and hope for the best.

I dont know which is the hardest map i've finished because i dont know difficult-ratings on inter ways. Inter ways that i've done : To_The_Moon,Blue2,Sunset,Palm. Ithink thats it.
    My gaprecord is 315 without rpg and 368 with rpg.

Statspage - 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    My steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117252710

About the member test i've done it. Im not sure if i can do it with pressure on me, but if you still want me to i will try ofcourse! Otherwise theres a screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/oo7FYo7.jpg

I've read all the rules and agree to them.

Best regards, HawK.

• Hello Hawk ;D

Nice to see your application.
    You are one of the guys who growed with us since this whole thing got started :D
    you improved alot in the past time.

Your a very helpfull and nice guy.

Your application was very detailed. i liked it.
    You have waaaaay more hours than required ;D

The only thing that has to be done now is the test.
    Next time you see me on the server just tell me about it then we can go :D.

when you pass the test you have my yes too :D

• Yo Hawk,

Also +1 from me.
    I agree with Drizz on every point.
    Very helpful and friendly.
    Just ask Viruz/Drizz/me if you see us next time if you're ready to take the test.
    You fullfill every other requirement easily.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Friendly, decent jumper, helpful, great ego +1.

Best regards,

BlankScar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)