3xP' [CODJUMPER] Team Application by "BlankScar".

• Hey blankscar,

You are behaving social on our server, which is what we like about you, also you are activly colletcing hours on our server,
    but sometimes you just stay afk there to increase your hours, basicly thats not how we ment to collect 100h :P.

At the moments we arent really clear about accepting or declining your app, you have 2 Yes and 1 No.

You would get the thrid yes, if you try not to be so pushy, some people think you acting a bit like a little child.
    Try to cange this, and im sure you will get all 3 Yes ;P.

So your application will stay open around a week or so so we can rethink about it,

Greetings,

Viruz

• Oh sorry about the hours than... :S sometimes I forget to turn off pc and just leave xD but okay. I am really sorry about the afked hours, really didn't mean to change anything with that... If it bothers anybody I'll happily get the few afked hrs legitly. :)

Uhm sorry if I seem pushy at times but I really really like the community and all the members so im very excited about getting in the clan.
    I will not be like that anymore if it bothers the members/players :)

I'm not really acting like a child, I'm just very happy/nervous etc etc. So when people apply for clans like I did now same reasons etc. they will have the same feelings and act same way so I hope you guys understand this, but I will try to keep it down to the minimum or try to not do it anymore ;)

Okay, I understand thinking about it is important :P

Best regards,

BlankScar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von blankscar ()

• I just realized what i did with my behaviour/what I was doing wrong. Someone made me see it layed out.
    I'm sorry, I'll do my best to fix it and hopefully I'm successful.

Again very sorry if it bothered anybody. :(

Thanks for understanding,

Best regards,

BlankScar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Okay no problem :P,

Its just like people dont like people that are talking too much :P.
    Just control your output a bit :PP.

and Btw you dont need to contact me in xfire that you wrote a reply, i will see it on my own xD.

Greetings,

Viruz

• Okay, thanks :)

I will try to not annoy people with talking that much xD.

And yeh, I figured you will notice after I already pmed you.
    Will, keep in mind for future times ;)

Best regards,

BlankScar.

• Thanks I'm at school just looking at the forums and see this. :)
    Will contact Viruz when I get home.

I am very happy that I got accepted and that I am a part of this nice and friendly community. :)

Best regards,

BlankScar.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von blankscar ()