DigiGamer

• Hi. im just a youtuber and been in your servers about 1 year or even more than 1 year.

So i got banned by dude named Dummy. for annoying them. btw i didnt even talk to the admin.And i even didnt know the admin is in the server. Soo there was a guy something named BBQ or was it dont know dont care. He asked the noob idiot selfles admin to bann me for annoying BBQ, ok he wasnt even an admin. HE INSULTED ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGE AND HE THINKS HE CAN BEAT ME!! I konw computers about 10 years, im 15 i realy know them. Soo one day i got banned from AR51 for the same reason. but i didnt still annoy anyone. I DID A DDOS on his server. For a bad reason the all servers got DDOS i dont know why. but they did. I got the admin powers and stuff. but i made a deal with myself. I love ar51 servers, why did i do this. soo i never did a ddos on the ar51 again. I will ddos this 3xp clan of yours. if you dont stop accepting these 10 year old admins here like dummy. BAN ME KICK ME KILL ME DO WHAT YOU WANT. I can change the IP , CD KEY , NAME , everything, don't think you can do what you want. ill get in the server again. ill ddos the server if you dont stop bugging me, I NEVER HACK ON THIS SERVER, I NEVER LIE OR CHEAT or something like that. i play fair and i cant play fair if you are not resepcting me. you all got 24 H . THIS IS NOT A THREAT or something THREAT is something like " i will ddos you, but he is not doing it, realy he is not " I am. i realy am. Soo be careful. THANKS :)