3xP Member app

• Hello, i am qLimax. In real life my name is Joshua. I am from Leeds (united Kingdom).At the moment I am 18 years old, and i am working as a roofer.

I am very active on the cod Jumper server everyday but only at nights. Maybe after being a 3xP member for a couple of month i will try to apply to be in the codJumper team(when i am good enough)as i get along with all the 3xP codjumper team members and getting lots of help of them trying to make me alot better at codjumping.

The reason i am applying for Membership is to become a better player at codjumping with the help from 3xP codjumper team. 3xP servers are definitely the most legit and the best servers i have played on and that is why i am wanting to be a member in 3xP .

If we talk about cod 4, the cod jumper servers is the best mod i have ever played on because when i first started playing i didnt have a clue but after a couple of days with help for the 3xP members i started to achive my goal which was to get better at cod jumping. Unfortunately i am not good enough to be in the cod jumper team yet but my goal is to get better and be able to be in the team.

I have played other games like cs go, hitman, battlefield, arma, gta...but still find cod 4 my favorite game.The reason i chose 3xP is because the members are really friendly and have alot of respect towards me when speaking to me on Ts.

Thank you very much for reading this everyone. <3<3<3

Stats-Link

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I have read and agreed with all the rules in 3xP.

Hope you like My app