engine's 3xP' Application!

• Ingame Name:
    engine

Birthdate:

Hardest map finished from list:
    mp_to_the_moon :( (I mainly do Inter instead of Hard.)

Gaprecords:
    norpg: 311 (125)
    rpg: 370 (125)

Languages and my country:
    I'm from The Netherlands. Therefore I can speak Dutch and English, nothing else really.

Why do I want to join the 3xP' Codjumper-Team?:
    I've been playing CJ for a little while now, I used to play it a long while ago as well, but I quit due to me getting more into Promod. Nowadays I only play CJ as I can't enjoy myself any more whilst playing Promod. Another reason to join is to work together with a team to help each other and mainly to have fun!

My 3xP' Statistics page:

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

More about myself:
    My name is Julian. I have been gaming for a long while now, only on PC. Started at CoD2 at the age of ~8/9? And I'm still here to this day!
    I'm online almost every day, especially during breaks, as I got nothing else to do.

xFire: g00g
    Steam: xxengin3xx
    YouTube: xxengin3xx

I don't really know what else to add to this post.

Thanks in advance!
    Engine

• Hi engine,

Nice to see that you apply :)
    I know you from the very start back from the |Normal| Server and i know that you're a nice guy.
    I see you have been collecting hours in the past days for the 100 hour requirement :P
    As you may know the test moved to mp_galaxy instead of doing moon inter in 20 mins.
    When you think you're ready you can ask me to take the test.
    Ofcourse you can train the way a bit before actually taking the test.

So all in all i can say that i see good chances to get accepted. You have been very active and friendly.
    Thats exactly the kind of people we search for the team. ^^

Best Regards,

deleted User

• saw you playing alot on the server, good behaviour, very active

As u already collected 70 hours on our server, and we could get u know very good in this time,
    i think we can clearly say that we want you in our codjumper team

Hopefully see you in the next Bunnyhop of the Week,

And would be cool to see some of your nice movement videos on our channel :*.

#Accepted

Contact me to get set to member on our servers. i will also set u vip on the server then.

Greetings,

Viruz