3xP' Codjumper Team Application

• Hey

My ingame name is: Lerkk

Im am 15 years old.

Im not sure which map is the hardest i've finished but here is some of the maps i've finished. mp_mystic_v3 inter , mp_to_the_moon inter and mp_palm hard .

My gaprecord with rpg is 370 and without is 310.

Im from Sweden and speak english and swedish.

Usually when I write texts like this I write alot and im gonna try to keep this short. I wanna join 3xP' because I enjoy cj very much. Start playing in summer 2013 and took a break winter 2013 to summer 2014. I like helping new people. I don't know many members from the team but I love speaking to them ingame and i've played some maps with a few of the members. I would look forward to joining and get to know some of the 3xP' members. Im not the best player obviously but I really enjoy playing cj and socializing on the 3xP' server.

Short way to describe myself. Im 15 years old from Sweden I go to school. Enjoy playing computergames and hang out with friends on my sparetime. Play games like Counter Strike and League of Legends the most and Call of duty. Im not that calm of a person I easy get angry but it have never happend when I've played cj and I don't think it will.

Link to my stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Im really hyped to do test so I can do it when leaders have time because I will. :D

• Hi Lerkk,

Thank you for your application. I see that you meet all requirements.
    Keep in mind that we do not care about Skill only.
    Activity and being friendly is far more important.
    Now i can personally say that i've seen you alot on our Server and i've also seen you helping people alot. :)
    About the test: As you may have heard, the test moved to my map: mp_galaxy.
    If you're ready to train a little, then contact me either in Forum or Steam.
    You can find me in Pawz's friendlist.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Hey lerk,

pls add me in steam here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018526312/home

I really like your application, and as i saw you alot on the server and saw how your behaviour is,
    you are friendly and help the people alot.
    im really happy that you apply, cause i think you would be a benefit for the cj team.
    hopefully see you active in forum in the future, and maybe in teamspeak too. (we mostly speak german there :/)

greeting,

viruz