RBxBouncer's 3xP Application.

• Ingame Name: RBxBouncer
    Hardest Map: Mp_to_the_moon
    Gap Record: Havn't gap-jumped in +-3years
    Why I want to join: This community seems to be the only active codjumping community around and I am a frequent on the 3xP stock server so why not.
    Other info: My name is Alec, I started codjumping in 2008, and I have played ever since. I run the youtube channel "Applecorp1" although you can hardly say run since I haven't put up a video in ages. I am currently working on a few more videos and the last new bounces video in the series.

Thanks for taking the time to read my extremely brief application. :thumbsup:

• Hi RBxBouncer :)

Thanks for your application.
    I knew your video series 'New Bounces' even before i started CJ and it was always a motivation
    to finally start it. Big respect for that series, it also made me start it ;)

Like every new applicant you have to run through our Membertest. The map on which you can do it is currently not released but we can do it on the testserver as well. Pm me on board or ingame if you want to do the test.

One question: Are you applying for 3xP Clan or for the 3xP Codjumper Team?

Best Regards,

deleted User

• hey rbxbouncer,

nice to hear that you apply :P, can u post your link to you steamprofile?
    cause you only find steampeople with their ingame name not their login name since some time -.-

also would be nice if you have facebook,

because some livechat would be nice :P

just contact me/drizz/deleted User if you want to do the skilltest

greetings,

viruz

• moved to codjumper application

• hey rbxbouncer,
    pls accept me in steam :P.

cause i wanna talk a little,

Atm we have the problem that as we developed the Application system we really didnt thought about the possibility that stockmap jumpers will apply ^^. So we have to think about a little test for stockmap jumpers like u are.

I talked a bit with 3xP' kenedko about you, and he made me sure that you are active, friendly and skilled and as i trust him i will accept you, after we talked a bit in chat/teamspeak.

maybe you have some idea for a skilltest for stockjumpers too, i also wanna talk about that =).

Greetings,

Viruz