Banned, please read.

• Hi,

So I play alot on your server, and I love playing on it. But yesterday I tried to join the server, but it said I was banned for MP5 no recoil hack. I have never done this and I would never do this. My friend tells me that every cd code has its own guid. And sais someone else has used my keycode and got banned.

I use a cracked keycode, that could've been used by someone else. And he got banned with a no recoil hack probebly.(If its possible you could check the ip he got banned on is another then the ip that got logged on alot more) So my question is if you could get my old xp level and give it to another guid, becouse I was lvl 21/22 :( If not, please bring another solution for this...

My guid: fa8e1f5e
    Reason ban: no recoil hack MP5

Regards,
    Waddap

• Well, using cracked k3ys should be forbidden, because of things like that.
    "hi guise i have cracked k3y and someone used it also, hacked on it and got ban on your server, can you pls unban me"
    I have one, original key since 7 years and i havent got any problems since 7 years, like seriously, lol, how much cod4 key is worth on ebay/amazoon? 5$? Is that too much?
    I dont think you will be unbaned or you will get any xp back on new guid.

"Message contains censored words: k(e)ys" LOL i cant say that word

• Our server will stay cracked :D, otherwise we will lose 9/10 of our community :D thats cod4.

Im sorry that you got banned because of this other guy which hacked with your cdkey.
    The thing is we cant unban this key because we would unban the hacker too, so the only way for you will be change your cd-key.

to prevent bans like this in the future you should buy the game, or use a key-gen which generate unique keycodes