3xP' Member Application : Grvty

• To fit in our clan the server activity is not a point we look at.We look if the character of the person fits into our member community, which do not in my oppinion.We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community.I dont look at the "bad start" we had, that dont matters for me.

Your character surely fits into it.

w8 i found more

Im actually on yes, since i read his comments i see he is more mature than lot of people here.Hold +1 from me.

someone got burnd 8|

• haters? :D How long will it continue that u cry because i raged onetime, because you all didnt accepted the decision of the leaders?

• Hi Grvty,

thank you for your interest in our clan.
    Apo did a very good job tries to explain you our requirements of clanmembership. We are not only a group of people who play computergames. We are friends. People who are interested in provokate, trolling and laughing about the low skill of somebody dont fit into us. To applicate and want to be a part of a group of friends it is not a good diplomatic way to try to fight with members, who gave you a negative feedback by unknown you. It would be eas to say: hey guys, please join a teamspeak channel with me for 10 min to give me the chance to convince you otherwise.
    However in my opinion your softskills are not enough to fulfill my requirement of clanmembership. That is why your application is rejected.
    But I give you the chance to be active on our servers and teamspeak, to play with us some clanwars/cups to skill your character/teamskill/socialskill and to applicate again in a few weeks.

Kind regards,
    ons

• Well yeah i just tried to explain my reasons for reject. The german language is very direct. I will cogitate about the sentence and i hope you dont misunderstand it.

if i only want to say "i am the leader etc etc", i wont take the time to write hugh text.

• I Just gotta say, I don't understand why my age is such a big barrier for you guys, cause in all honesty that's why im getting so much hate, that's most likely why I got denied. I don't see any other reason why I would get denied but maybe that's just me... this is my third apply

• and then he have to learn fuckoffskill which is very simple

you dont like someone?
    tell him in chat get the fuck out or shut the fuck up
    he dont want to do any of these and he have proper reason?
    tell him 3xp dont care dont play on our servers then

• #Thread is closed

• Very unnecessary dat offtopic here,

I was playing with grvy about 2 hours with ahrens a war, and he is a skilled player. He is very restrained, i was seeing him in deathrun server too and he is skilled there too i like him now ^^ and i dont not why we give him a chance to be a part of us. We can discuss that in our member meeting so we can hear what many members have to say about him.

+1