Need help with tutorial

• Hi.
    Since I started playing very well I always wanted to make very big tutorial video with tips, helpful things etc for kill the king modification.
    The problem is, I can not really edit videos in camtasia or other programs because Im just noob in them.
    So.
    Im watching for people that want to help me with this, i can record the demos with fraps or record command in game, but i need good video editor and one person which knows english better than me (to translate my words on english words able to understand huh).
    Its something like charity, i wont pay for anything and i dont want any money for that, just do it for new people or maybe even better players.

• Zitat

ps: the sun is shining outside :D

You dont say :D I am running every day so i see :D Not only that sun from cod :D
    I want to show other people stuff like wallbang places, jumps, bounces, hard-to-find king places on every map, good track for rushing on every map etc etc how to quickscope correctly and for ex. when you have to use shotgun and when magnum as king (because its important too). Only because i see how new players have almost no chances to kill the king (only with luck) or when king is jumping or bouncing they cant reach him.

• Since the tutorial area was only created for "finished-only" tutorial threads, I #moved this to the OT area. I hope it's okay for you. If you think this thread fits better into another board area, just let me know and I will see what we can do.
    But you are obviously allowed and welcome to post your video tutorial in our tutorial area when it's finished! :)