3xP NAPF SERVERRULES

• This bundle of rules should guide you while playing on our server! Particulary rules might exist at specific Threads

Keep in mind

!!!! Its required to read and understand this before starting to play !!!! The ignorance of the follo#removed rules doesnt prevent you from punishment

1. General rules:

• Do not flame/insult other player
    • No racism
    • Accept an admins decision, stop complaining if you are told to
    • Do NOT post base coords in side-chat, nor mark it on the map
    • No hacking/glitching/manipulation of the game

2. Rules regarding Admin activity

• Admins try to help out if its possible. Never force an admin to help you
    • Admins may deal with a row of player, wait until its your turn

ADMINS DO NOT:

• Kill you because you want to
    • Repair stuff or heal you because of any issue
    • Teleport you to any location
    • Refund any Items*

FAQ

I Can´t access/use the vehicle I builded?

• Please relog and try again. If this doesn´t work, ask any admin for help.

I want to participate at an adminevent. Where to find the Eventrules? And where do I enroll?

• Look at the Forums Event Thread to read the rules. Ask any Admin or enroll at the Event Thread

I want to donate to keep the servers alive. Where do I do? How do I get my gift?

• Ask any admin for more information. You´ll receive your items as soon as an admin is online.

Im bugged somewhere, cant die or kill myself (OR) I spawned somewhere at the Ocean and need to swim more than 5 mins back to the coast. What do i do?

• In this case admins will help you out.

Someone stole my Donation-gift! Can I do anything or is there any compensation?*

• Donation Items are lend to you infinitely. If you lose them, there will be no refund. You are responsible for not losing it.*

Someone is hacking/glitching. How to report it?

• We are thankful for help in this case. Ask any admin or post it. Helping to ban harmful player will be honored!

* In case of a non-announced/non-scheduled Servercrash or caused buy any hacker, there is the possebility to receive your building supply/Donations-gifts back for a given period of time. Ask an admin for help