[CoD4] HydraX (xF: HydraX) #1ST POLL UNTIL 20.02.2014

• Yeah as said #removed

Zitat

If you are incapable or just to lazy to put an effort and apply in english it will not do it for me.

We're an international clan and if you speak 9/10 of the time in german imo you havent got your place here. Speaking german in the clan shouldn't be allowed (or only for clan party who concerne only german people) but speaking german in game is like when i speak french, nobody understand but that's still allowed. In an old clan they were right to say that it is only english because everyone is able to understand it

But the lazy point to do not translate in english show your desire to join us

• Zitat

Speaking german in the clan shouldn't be allowed (or only for clan party who concerne only german people) but speaking german in game is like when i speak french

Nonsense... We are an international multigaming clan, but that don't mean that German speaking shouldn't be allowed... German leaders, 80% German speaking members, German location... If you want a only English speaking clan, go to a English speaking clan...

!!!!!

• +1 to M4J0R

• Sorry for off-topicing, but c'mon.. You germans talk wayy too much german.. Even if we are @ channel w/ germans, still talking german. I don't mind it, but meh. I understand here are a lot of germans etc.. but it's boring to sit on TS doing nothing, because there's only germans. You can talk with 1 or 2 german, and when the third joins, instant leave. Everyone just talks german. Even if someone askes something in german, they speak german. You can say something in english, yes they will say you something in english, and then continue. Sorry for this off-topic, but eh, had to say.

• Yes #removed 80%

And Fuck this is a German clan with German leader, with German location, with mostly German members... Deal with it... There are enough other English speaking guys... And if I want to speak English in Ts, then I will do it. As long as I'm not stay in the English only channel!!! If I don't want to communicate with you, I wouldn't write this in English... This clan has two legit languages... English AND GERMAN.... Not only English. Deal with it!!!!!

• +1 to anonymus and stop offtopic from now on!

to mirko: Delete every offtopic post witch is coming from now on

OFFTOPIC CLOSED!

• Yeah as said #removed

We're an international clan and if you speak 9/10 of the time in german imo you havent got your place here. Speaking german in the clan shouldn't be allowed (or only for clan party who concerne only german people) but speaking german in game is like when i speak french, nobody understand but that's still allowed. In an old clan they were right to say that it is only english because everyone is able to understand it

Ufaced and I understand you :C

I dont understand a single bit of what you said, so to get what i needed, i translated your german post. i've seen you in game and you seem like a nice guy. i'll wait to vote until i see you in teamspeak though. as of right now, it's a definite no because, as everyone else stated, this is an international clan and i am english dominant, so i will need to be able to communicate with you. where you stand right now, i had to translate german to understand the english which is a very bad sign.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Hey guys,

that comes late but better than never. ;)
    HydraX meant me as he wrote "TG sMASH". I know him since over 10 years and I think he is very trustworthy and an experienced CoD Player.
    Also I know that I'm just Trusted Player and I don't have to decide that but I think it would be a good player for your clan. :)

Best regards,
    Shaq :]