ArmA 2:OA DayZ Epoch - Server now available!

• This thread is optimized for the 3xP board design dark. 3xP' recommends to use this design for a better board experience.

Hello Community!

We are proud to announce that we are now hosting a

ArmA 2: DayZ Epoch Server

For all who know well about ArmA 2 and DayZ Epoch and do not need more information, here are the server data:

IP address?

Port?

Server name?
    3xP'DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server (1.0.2.3/103718) [AntiLag|AntiCheat|veteran|Safezones|HeliLift|SelfBloodbag|AutoRefuel|Shuttlebus|ActiveAdmins] TS3:ts.3xp-clan.com

Slots?

Rules?
    CLICK HERE

Admins?
    Wooff, Skalli, Idorih, Fr33g !t

Findable in DayZCommander?
    Yes, just filter for 3xP'

Playable with cracked Keys?
    No, certainly not

If you hear the first time of ArmA 2 and/or DayZ (Epoch), I added some links and guides below:

• What is ArmA 2?
    • What is ArmA 2:OA?
    • What is DayZ?
    • DayZ Epoch is set in a future time after the Great Infection. Humanity is slowly returning to the wasteland, industrious survivors have begun to join together in small groups and rebuild society. Small camps of merchants have started to pop up to do business with survivors who collect goods from the wasted remnants of civilization. Wholesalers have landed on the shores offering imported goods to aid the rebuilding effort.

All is not safe however some vestiges of infection still remain and rogue bandits still roam the countryside preying on unsuspecting survivors.

Survive, explore, build wealth, make your way through the harsh environment and assist in the effort to rebuild, or burn it all down its your choice, live in the Epoch.

Zitat von DayZEpoch.com

DayZ Epoch is a open source client and server mod based on DayZ Community Edition. DayZ Epoch mod brings more RP to DayZ with; Metals based economy, NPC Traders, Lockable Vaults, More roles, and more.

[/spoiler]

[*][VIDEO]FrankieOnPC DayZ Season 1 Playlist (must see, this will fix you to DayZ!)
    [*][VIDEO]FrankieOnPC playing DayZ Epoch

What do I need to do to play DayZ Epoch on the 3xP' server?

• Install ArmA 2 and the Add-On ArmA 2:Operation Arrowhead (both available on Steam (here and here) - best and cheapest way is to buy ArmA 2: Combined Operations (here))
    • Download (here) and install DayZCommander
    • Patch the game to the latest version (Tutorial below)
    • Download DayZ Epoch (Tutorial below)
    • Add our IP to your Favorites (Tutorial below) OR search for the server in the server list (Tutorial below)
    • Doubleclick on the server to join it

How do I patch the game?

• Download the "big" patches 1.60 (here) and 1.62 (here) and install them (not needed for Steam version)
    • Open DayZCommander
    • In the upper right corner click on install/update
    • Behind ARMA 2: <figures> click on Install to download and install the latest beta patch

How do I download DayZ Epoch?

• In the install/update take a look below mods
    • Find DAYZ EPOCH in the list
    • Click on Install behind the entry

How do I find the 3xP' server?
    Way 1:

• In DayZCommander click on favorites
    • Above the list there are two arrays
    • Type our IP and port into the arrays
    • Press [Return]

Way 2:

• In DayZCommander click on servers
    • On the left side click on the array below Filter and type 3xP'
    • You can add the server to your favorites by clicking on the star button

We would be happy if this server goes public and you can help us to reach this goal!
    And maybe, maybe, Frankie will play on our server... :D

Kind regards,

The new 3xP' DayZ team