Member Application

• Hello! I'm Katy also known as REAPER, as some of you may already know me. :)
    I'm a female with a love for Deathrun and i like to play on the other servers like KTK and Hardcore as well, but i only really get on around nighttime because of work i have in the morning.
    I am 17 years old and I'm from the U.S. from the state of Oklahoma. I also know English and the basics of German.
    I have played on Deathrun for about 2-3 years and have been Lvl. 30 about twice now, im Lvl 21. atm.
    I enjoy EVERYONE on just about every server, and get along with them too. I don't know of any time in which i have actually gotten into an argument with someone, but I could be wrong.
    I'm pretty active on the 3xp Servers as well. I get on almost everyday!

I wanted to join the 3xp clan member because i love all the clan members and think they're all great! Also, I wanted to be able to get into a lot of clan activities (If there are any) as I love being with all of my clan buddies. :rolleyes_1: I think you should accept me because I could provide a positive influence on others since i get along with a lot of people easily.
    I have an x-fire account (freezaxus) and a TS account (REAPER).
    Umm... i think this is pretty much it... I was unsure about making an application because i was scared it would be declined. >.< But, I think it would be best if I tried first. :) See all of you guys in-game!!!

"Death eventually comes to you no matter what you do... It's up to me to take your soul" -REAPER

• :( she said I don't get time in her panties #REJECTED xD just kidding in all surisness I think she could be a great clan member I have'nt seen her argue with anyone or etc. and she seems friendly respectful and chill good luck :thumbsup_1:

• Thanks for the great feedback guys! (does my photo look awesome! it fits my name :P) Also Aurel, we've met in Deathrun.

"Death eventually comes to you no matter what you do... It's up to me to take your soul" -REAPER

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von REAPER ()