GoingXPro00 Clan Member Application =]

• Hey, My names Collins otherwise known as GoingXPro00 :P
    Many of you know me as is and i would love to be a bigger part of your Ktk server :biggrin_1: :squint_1:

I'm a highschool graduate going too be enrolled in Pratt University this year!
    I love playing soccer and gaming, REQUEST~ I love to play adventures games, 1v1single plaeyer/multiplayer shooters, use too be involved in WOW with a lvl 85 subdutley rogue. Don't play anymore, But i also play League of legends in ranked... I love playing Callof duty and FIFA 2013!!!!!!! ^.^ I've come to know many of the trusted players and would love to take part

Reasons: I feel like i can make a positive vibe and a sure ambiance :rolleyes_1:
    I grew up in the United States and gro#removed up have always been a athlete and a gamer !

Anyways i would love to keep in touch with everyone of you!

~GoingXPro00
    :rolleyes_1: :whistling_1: :biggrin_1:

• Cool, but please will anyone in these new applications talk WHY would they join the clan? Why should we accept YOU? Why are you applying... Is it possible to visit TS and such.

You played WoW? *_* But you played Cata. you sak ^_^

Anyhow, know ya a bit, seen ya around, good luck! :smile_1:

XFIRE: ugblaze

• I want to join because this clans active and i like the members, you should accept me because i play a variety of games and can entertain all of you :P
    Yes i have a ts and i could join but my mics broken atm
    Im not really into wow anymore and yes blaze see yeha around Xd

• Well, with a broken MIC, you wont go so far. If you wish to join the clan, you'll need a TS interview with 1 CoD admin and 1 Main Admin. Without that interview, I don't know how will you do it.. :c

XFIRE: ugblaze